Awaiting Authorization?

Axilus Prime

As quoted from the Q&A Compendium:

Awaiting Authorization -- Those who have just registered and awaiting to be approved or are awaiting validation after an email change.

Please remember to check the Compendium before asking a question, as you could have found your answer there. Edited by Eeko
jlovfkk.jpg

tEdit: Hi Eeks, you ninja, you. I was being all warbly about finding the bit in the Q&A.It means that the member's account was just created and is awaiting authorization by a higher staff member before they're allowed to post, though it can also mean the member recently changed their email and has to confirm the change. For future reference, your answer could have been found in The New Q&A Compendium. (Though honestly it is a little hard to find the exact bit in there since it's so big, so I don't really blame you.)

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Both correct! And yes, please do check the Compendium before posting. If you did check and had difficulty finding the information, please let me know so that I can improve its organization. Remember, you can always use the find/search function of your browser (Ctrl/Command f) to search for a specific term on a page.Question answered, topic closed.