Isirh The Matoran

Click

Okay, I decided to build with my little brother today, and this is what I came up with. It's my one of my first MOCs posted on BZP, and I think I did a pretty good job. I've been wanting to build something with a white/red color scheme for a while, and now that I did it, I have no idea what element he is. I do like the construction, especially the sword and the shoulder pads, my first use of friction. If you want more pictures, feel free to ask, or if you have any idea what element he could be. Comments and Critism please! Pictures just quickly taken with my laptop, so not the best quality, sorry. Fortunately, that means they might be small enough for BZP.120606-204120.jpg120606-204146.jpg

At first I thought the topic title was 'Irish Matoran'; I was hoping for some sort of Matoran leprechaun or faerie. :PI really like the sword; I never thought of putting those two together to make a more complete-looking weapon.The color scheme's a little scattered with the silver and the light gray, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do at certain times. For a little build, this is nice. :)

Rubber bands :D, I put them together, and it looked awesome, but I couldn't build them together doing it justice, so I just used rubber bands. Lately, I've started leaving behind a lot of the "legal connections" in favor of "unorthodox connections." :P

The actual design is impressively build, I really like it. The red/white colour scheme is great, but I think the silver armor spoilt it for me.I do appreciate how hard it is to build a MoC with two solid colors though, so well done.

~Malakyr~

I really love it! Simple enough, yet looks serious and lethal in a way. And I absolutely ADORE the color scheme.You know, I just happen to have built a titan with the exact color scheme and wearing the Akaku Nuva (if that's what the mask is called). If you'd like we can make a conjoined storyline-thing that has your Matoran transform into the one I'd built. It would be really cool considering how similar their characters are (I meant their characteristics), and you can tell me if you'd like me to modify it in an way. This was just a suggestion, so if you don't like my idea it's perfectly fine.:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Well, I haven't written a story yet for him/her really, I don't even know what gender they could be! I don't see why not, although I couldn't find the MOC on your Brickshelf. Do you have a link?