Phoenix Butterfly: Bbcc 63

Nice job on the head and the wings are nicely designed. I also like all of the spikes on the head. However, is this supposed to be more of a butterfly or a phoenix? If it's a butterfly, you might want to remove the spike at the bottom of the head since it looks a bit like a beak. Also, good luck on the contest, Dralcax!

Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

Ooh Dralcax. The design of the head is very nice. The orange Barraki tentacle on the head is a good touch to the Moc. I like the choice of trans orange in the body, it makes the Moc flow nicely. The wings of the Pheonix Butterfly are really creative. It covers the glaring grey pieces that are there. The design of the body is terrific. I like this Moc Dralcax, and I wish you luck in the contest! :)~Gravity

Nice job on the head and the wings are nicely designed. I also like all of the spikes on the head. However, is this supposed to be more of a butterfly or a phoenix? If it's a butterfly, you might want to remove the spike at the bottom of the head since it looks a bit like a beak. Also, good luck on the contest, Dralcax!
Without something there, it looks strange, and since it's a phoenix-butterfly, it could very well be a beak. I think of it as a cross between a bird's beak and a butterfly's proboscis. And as to whether it's more of something, basically, I put phoenix details on a butterfly's frame. Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png