The Official Halo Topic

Skarloth

So, anyone else here a rank 40 or higher?Also, I put in a double XP code and activated it (worth six matches) but I haven't had it applied when I play yet, anyone know what's up with that?
You have to "apply" it to your account as well as entering the code. Button's on the top left of the codes page. It also only counts towards War Games. Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I've had Recon for a while, but it's not as sexy as I remember it being. Now I lust for Scout. Speaking of Scout, I liked the look of it in Halo 3, but did my eyes deceive me or was it lower res than all the other helmets? The textures didn't look right.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I didn't get the console, but I did get the LE. Not a fan of the unicorn armor, anyway.On another note, is anyone else having problems with the Challenger achievement? I've completed over 50 challenges (over twice the required amount) and still don't have it.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

If anyone can join, a friend and I will be doing a bunch of custom games, using a map that we just made on Impact. Its a pretty neat Space Police-esque map, with the pirates with their dilabidated base on the small asteroid and the police with their command post on the bigger one.If you guys want to join, just friend CommissionR on live with a message telling me your from BZP if you aren't already a friend.

Headcanon: Gagarin team is the Blood Gulch crew. It cannot be undone.
and they are on fire!
Palmer's scripted reaction to Gagrin team was priceless when the dialogue switched to Caboose and Simmons XD

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Trailer of Spartan Ops Episode 4: Didact's HandSummary:

An unknown intelligence contacts Doctor Halsey, Thorne tries to understand the history of the Spartan Program, and the Sangheili terrorist known as "The Didact's Hand" appears on Requiem... but what is he searching for? Spartans, prepare for things to get rough on Requiem.

Edited by The_Didact
didact.jpg

An unknown intelligence contacts Doctor Halsey, Thorne tries to understand the history of the Spartan Program, and the Sangheili terrorist known as "The Didact's Hand" appears on Requiem... but what is he searching for? Spartans, prepare for things to get rough on Requiem.

Uhm... you know that "that" site isn't allowed here, don't you? Edited by Makaru

Uhm... you know that "that" site isn't allowed here, don't you?
Upps, my bad; it has been over a year since the last time I posted here, so I have forgotten some things Edited by Makaru
didact.jpg

Seems the

Librarian AI

is contacting the Infinity, if the trailer is to be believed.

Edited by Rausaro

Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years

I'm curious who the mysterious contact in Spartan Ops episode 4 is. I thought it was the Librarian, but now I'm wondering if it's someone else....

Totally forgot to answer the question of who's hit specialization level.I hit 50 last week, got xp capped three times (one of them being a temp xp ban after some awesome gaming that got me the venator helmet and a bunch of other commendations). So, yeah, just thought I'd have my bit of glorious gloatery time...ahem, anyway, off to see the new SpOp's episode and paly the missions, ciao.

Spartan Ops Episode 5 "Memento Mori" summary!!

Secrets are revealed, trusts betrayed, and the Sangheili leader Jul 'Mdama's ultimate plan nears success. As Infinity's command crew makes a discovery that changes everything we thought we knew about the Forerunner Prometheans, the Spartans must attempt to rescue one of their own.

didact.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

None of the other specializations are available to me, what the karz is going on here. Everyone else seems to have gotten but me.

----------

Are you level 50? Doesn't unlock until then. Otherwise, no idea.

Anyone see what appeared to be a

Precursor

structure in the Spartans ops mid season trailer?

----------

At first, I was thinking "oh cool. That's a wicked looking Scarab. On second view, it was very clearly NOT a scarab.

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Oh guys, there is a Crimison Map Pack Glitch we found on Halo 4 last night. If you go to select the Crimson Map Playlist without the DLC then it will direct you to a screen where you can download it for free. Though I do not know if they fixed it since last night.

Oh and Lone, next time I have the chance, I will blast you with my Sonic Rainboom of Love and Tolerance, also known as the Spartan Laser, but the previous name is cooler.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Ugh, I had to to before you guys had that game, I don't like you now.I'll have to kill you with my one-shot-hand-held-shotgunPut in the code (thank you Lone) and it said the specialization alpha priority or whatever, but none of them have shown up and it's been two days (and yes, I'm past 50, 57 to be exact) Edit: Please don't double post! Posts merged.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the new Live thing fixed the Crimson DLC glitch.

Also I found out that, for whatever reason, Lonewanderer is incapable of killing me. Call it fate being an excellent troll but everytime he got my shields down or found me without shields, Toa Zyglak kept either stealing his kill or killing me first. But what made it funny was that this happened at least 10 times in a row.

There was also other awesomeness to be told of.

-There was one time Lone managed to kill me, but unluckily for him, I stuck him and he died just as he began celebrating.

-This other one was with XXaron, who was also with us the entire time. TZ's friend/brother/whatever was playing too and I stuck him just as XXaron began assassinating him. The result was an epic double kill.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

So... I think some of the Crimson DLC achievements might be glitched. But in a good way. :PI just got 4 achievements in one match... It was pretty awesome. Board an enemy Mantis and get the killing blow on an enemy Mantis - both easy, got at the same time.But then later on in the match I got the one for killing from a man cannon and the one for landing a melee from a man cannon (literally at the same time this time).I never want off a man cannon.I did sprint and jump, which had me going fast... I think it determines you went off a man cannon for the achievement based on air time and speed. Which would fit in with what I did perfectly. But there still was no man cannon.Nonethelees, I was happy about it. :P~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I absolutely hate that melee Achievement. No matter what I did it wouldn't unlock, either through glitches or from actually trying to get it because no one would ever get anywhere near me when I was on a man cannon. Eventually got it on Harvest from one of the middle lifts but seriously it was the most frustrating thing since I tried doing Mile High Club.

Also I still can't get Now They Fly. :/ Gauss Hog would make it so much easier but I guess if there was one this Achievement wouldn't exist.

19704_s.gif