The Official Halo Topic

Skarloth

I won the first 3 missions of Chapter 1 on Heroic, then I realized it was really no fun at all without friends helping.

But now I started Legendary solo and got through Level 1 and half of Level 2. Also won Levels 1 and 2, along with half of 3, on Legendary co-op at an arcade, since I had to return my rental of Halo 4 and can't rent it again right away. So next time I do Spartan Ops, I'll probably set it to Legendary while playing with a friend.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

My GT is Axilus Prime.

How shocking. XD

Note that nothing I do at the arcade is saved to my profile, only when I rent the game and play it at home do I get that benefit. The same goes for multiplayer anything, and Spartan Ops. So if you check my profile, you will only find what I did at home.

Yes, my War Games record is abysmal. That's why I decided to do Legendary in the first place. Thankfully, it turned out to be really fun the times I played it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Forge Test playlist, new spartan ops missions that do require a download...and that's about it.

Still glad that there are now forge maps, even if they are kinda small... bah I want Asphalt back in BTB. That'd be amazing in 4. especiall since they kinda fixed the warping wraith problem.

But because of that fix, Jumprope isn't nearly as fun as it is in Reach, or Speed Halo. Man I love Speed Halo.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Anyone here want to share GT's and form a party sometime? We could do some War Games or Spartan Ops.

Also, can you form a party and play Custom War Games or Co-op Campaign when some party members don't have Gold? (Don't worry, I have it, I'm just wondering.)

My GT: thelonewander

to answer your question, I don't think you can.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

So.

Has anyone heard about the competitive playlist and ranking system they're going to set up?

I'm actually glad they're doing it, despite the fact I'm not a competitive player.

It's going to have pre-set loadouts, no call-in ordanance, and other changes.

This definately will bring some life back into Halo 4, seeing as nearly everyone who has heard about it and commented on it on the unmentionable website agrees with the idea. What do you guys think?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

So.

Has anyone heard about the competitive playlist and ranking system they're going to set up?

I'm actually glad they're doing it, despite the fact I'm not a competitive player.

This definately will bring some life back into Halo 4, seeing as nearly everyone who has heard about it and commented on it on the unmentionable website agrees with the idea. What do you guys think?

It sounds like a good time to me. As long as i have a Suppressor, i'll be happy.

War...war never changes.

So.

It sounds like a good time to me. As long as i have a Suppressor, i'll be happy.

Yeah, if they keep certain weapons, I vote Suppressor, BR, Ar, and Carbine for primaries, and only a magnum for secondaries.

And only frag grenades, despite the fact I love plasmas... they're OP in loadouts. Same with the plasma pistol. There won't be any support packages or such, hopefully. Oh, and betrayals will be on. Kinda happy and sad about that. I really don't want people betraying me because I have an Incineration cannon or something. That'd be annoying.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

X, I'll try to save you from Ptolemy, but no promises

War...war never changes.

Heheh. I love Incineration Cannons. But the Hardlight Shield can actually survive them head-on!

X, lonewander, Ptolemy, I sent you all friend requests.

Anyway, I'm glad some life will be returned to the game! I don't mind the loadouts and ordnance at all, but if you guys want to go competitive and I can join, I'm in.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I mean it isn't the fact that we arn't playing it as much, lots of people stopped playing it because of things like personal ordanance, etc.

Eh. I just want to have normal infection in Halo 4 already and fixed grifball. Because grifball in reach was so much fun... but now no boom. and no new rounds. kinda annoying. Hopefully 343 fixes it when they put the playlist up.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

So, we have a confirmed game night Friday? must remember to get on then. So, has anyone played the Spartan Ops this week?

War...war never changes.

X, you don't like Flood?

I love Flood, it's the main thing I play. But ofr custom games sake I want plain infection. Only having a sword is kinda annoying and makes certain games... impossible to do (Like cops and Robbers).

And if we're having a gamenight friday, I'm in. I'll try to get on if other games don't bother me *cough minecraft and spiral knights cough*

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Well, due to loadouts, armor, and stuff I think there would be two rank systems used simultaneously. The SR system for unlocking the previously mentioned stuff, and a skill rank for how well a player performs.

So, what would we be doing on a Game Night? War Games? A co-op Campaign just for random fun? (And possibly teamkilling each other 4-6 times in that cryo tube room for no reason but silliness before actually starting to make sense) SpOps? Or some combination of those things?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Most likely War games, maybe Matchmaking if the others are up to it, then some SpOps, for sure. we must plat SpOps for this one, we must

War...war never changes.

Matchmaking could unfortunately stick us with some ten year olds, but I'm in if you guys are. What gametype do you all have in mind

Hey, Oneiromancer, I gave you my GT but you didn't send a request. What's yours?

There's definitely room in War Games, in SpOps we'd have to divide into groups since the max is 4 players.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Heh. That does remind me of something.

On Regicide, I became King right off the bat, but lost my title. Immediately seeking to regain it I went off to kill the new King. Then I ran into a player with similar ideas and assassinated him. But then I found out a guy was waiting behind me for the assassination to end so he could assassinate me!

It was so hilarious that I wasn't even mad about it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg