Short Stories Critics Club

Velox

Might as well see what people think of my first attempt at Bionicle-themed writing.

Revenge - SonicBOOM XS

Assigned to Tyler. Thanks for choosing the SSCC!

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Might as well see what people think of my first attempt at Bionicle-themed writing.

Revenge - SonicBOOM XS

Assigned to Tyler. Thanks for choosing the SSCC!

Byawwwwwww.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Could someone review Find the Power?

And what's the status on becoming an SSCC member?

Assigned to Tolkien. =]

And geh, I'm really sorry about that! Tolkien and I were really busy with other projects, and then I just completely forgot. >_< I'll try to talk to Tolkien ASAP and get back to you! Really sorry again about the wait.

• 2 weeks later...

With a brushing-off of dust and creaking of rusty hinges (has it really been little more than a month?) my review is complete:

Jon Osterman's Ozymandias.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

It's been a while, and I wrote this as the potential start to an epic, but seeing as I have received no normal reviews, that idea is gone (unless I start getting non-critic reviews). I'm mostly curious if it was a good read.

For the Glory of the Arena by Lord Koji

Assigned to Zaxvo. Thank you for choosing the SSCC!

Well, here's my second story story. Could you give it a read?

"Go"- Mr. House

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Sorry for taking so long for this.

Could you guys please review this?

Assigned to Dual Matrix.

Well, here's my second story story. Could you give it a read?

"Go"- Mr. House

Assigned to Tyler Durden.

Thank you both for choosing the SSCC!

Edited by Velox

• 7 months later...

Ah, yes, I hadn't noticed how desolate it was. If this club is defunct, you needn't bother.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

• 2 weeks later...

To all Short Story writers: Unfortunately, as is obvious, this club hasn't been very active as of late, and due to inactivity and the lack of demand, it's time for this incarnation of the SSCC to be shut down. We've had a great run, and it's been my honor to be a part of several incarnations and even curate a couple. I'd like to thank all the critics and my co-curators for making this club possible, and to everyone who requested reviews, as it has been our pleasure to provide them. I also owe a great deal of thanks to Cederak, my partner in crime for many years, who has been absolutely invaluable to the SSCC and library as a whole.

If anyone is interested in seeing a new critics club or even running one themselves, please feel free to PM the library staff, as if there's enough interest I'm sure something can be worked out.

~ Velox

sscccurator1.png