Short Stories Critics Club

Velox

Hello. Just wondering if you guys would be willing to accept another review request.-ibrow
Yep! We are pretty much always accepting requests, thanks to this new system we have in place. We'd be happy to accept your request. =]newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

A Story - by ibrow for a review then please. It's not really the title, but then, it has no title, so yeah.
Assigned to Tolkien. Thank you for choosing the SSCC!newso1.png

I Walk, by Kal Grochi.I honestly have no idea why I wrote this-I just felt inspired to write something. I hope whoever reviews it likes it, and thanks in advance.
Assigned to Nuile. Thank you for choosing the SSCC. =]newso1.png

Turning Point by Knock Out has been reviewed.

The Tormenter, by Temporphilic.Just something I wrote ages ago and found again recently in one of my numerous journals. It's a bit short...If it's OK, can I get it reviewed?Thanks. =3
You're right, it is a bit short. But it's certainly OK to get reviewed. I'll have Yukiko handle this one. Thank you for choosing the SSCC. :)-Ced

Notice to all SSCC Critics

We will be amending the rules soon to include a notice regarding an extension.Extension Requests: A critic may request an extension on an assignment no later than 96 hours (4 days to the hour) from the initial assigning. A critic may not request an extension two assignments in a row. If you are going to be late on an assignment, it is your responsibility to contact one of the curators. Failure to notify one of the curators and request an extension within the 96 hour period will result in receiving a strike.

Edited by Cederak

Notice to all SSCC Critics

We will be amending the rules soon to include a notice regarding an extension.Extension Requests: A critic may request an extension on an assignment no later than 96 hours (4 days to the hour) from the initial assigning. A critic may not request an extension two assignments in a row. If you are going to be late on an assignment, it is your responsibility to contact one of the curators. Failure to notify one of the curators and request an extension within the 96 hour period will result in receiving a strike.

And this has been added to the main post. However, this isn't anything new -- if anything, it's even less strict than what I had before. Four days should be ample time to either get a review done or let me know if you cannot complete it. Somehow this was forgotten in the transition into the new topic, but I used to say that you must let me know immediately. Again, I think four days is a fair amount of time, but I would rather have a good review with an extension than a lower-quality review if it comes to that. I urge critics to complete their reviews before those four days are up in case something does come up at the last minute, but the one-week policy is still in effect. Thank you. =]If you'll notice, I have also added one other part to the main post -- that is, our reviewing agenda. Cederak has kindly offered to keep an updated list of the current agenda which will serve as an easy resource for requesters and critics alike to see when reviews should be done. Look at Cederak's post here, the first post on the second page, to see that agenda. newso1.png

I Walk, by Kal Grochi.I honestly have no idea why I wrote this-I just felt inspired to write something. I hope whoever reviews it likes it, and thanks in advance.
Assigned to Nuile. Thank you for choosing the SSCC. =]newso1.png
I apologize for the delay, but I Walk has been reviewed.

From the desk of Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

:smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

Dreams of Darkness by Nick Silverpen.Just as a note, Zarayna, the Quiet Light, already reviewed this on his own, so if I could get a different critic... Thanks!
Assigned to Jedi Master J. Thank you for choosing the SSCC. =]newso1.png

And "The Tormenter" has been reviewed! Sorry for the lateness.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Guess I'll jump in here:The End, by Tolkien.Much obliged.JRRT
Assigned to myself, as I'm next on the list. Actually, Ced's gonna take this one, as he'll be gone and unable to complete a request later -- he'll have it done by tomorrow. =]newso1.png Edited by Velox

• 2 weeks later...