Short Stories Critics Club

Velox

Hello all.I'm not exactly sure how the request process works, so bear with me if I'm wrong here.Anyways, could I please get some critique on Snowfall?Thanks. :biggrin:
Assigned to Yukiko. Thank you for choosing the SSCC!newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I'd like to request a review for Rugged Explorers, by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith. My thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

:smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

And I have reviewed "Unsung" by Nuile.Assignments for this week:Velox: Rules of Engagement, by AderiaNuile: Warm, by Grant SudYukiko: Flash Fiction Marathon Entries by Space: Ocean of Awe (you only need to review 3)Zaxvo: The Bodyguard, by Takuma NuvaProud Stigma: An Assassin's Reflections, by Zarayna(Page 11)I know that some of these have already had an SSCC review, but there is always more to say, even if it is just praise. Those with assigned requests may have two weeks for their charity reviews -- let me know if you need the two weeks, otherwise you will be assigned a new one next week. As usual, reviews are due by next Wednesday, October 24th. newso1.png

Edited by Velox

It's not your traditional short story (It's actually a free verse poem) but I would appreciate if one of you guys could review "Ahkmou", by yours truly, LewaLew.
Looks like it's my turn to review -- assigned to myself.newso1.png

Snowfall has been reviewed.I will definitely need the extra week. Also, I would like to request a two week break after this assignment. This has been an incredibly stressful time for me and I need to rest.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I have reviewed my assignment.With that, I would like to request a month break. I have too many things on my mind right now, and I really need the time off.Have a Happy Halloween, if it's not over already, lulz.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Velox: FFC Compilation, by DespairNuile: Meanwhere, Elsewhile by MultiverseZaxvo: Love Conquers All, by NuileProud Stigma: Moment of Fragile Courage, by Grant-Sud Jerzy: Non-Bionicle Flash Fiction Entries by Danska: Shadow Master(page 12, the Cybernaut)Due by next Wednesday, November 7th. As usual, for flash fiction compilations, you only need to review three of them (but can, of course, review more if you wish). newso1.png

Meanwhile, Elsewhere, reviewed.And welcome to the team, Jerzy!

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

:smilemirunu:

Edited by My Name is Nuile

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?