Short Stories Critics Club

Velox

Might as well start a trend then: Surrounded, Alone by Valixia. Assigned to Nuile.
Yes, sir, ma'am, sir! *salutes* Reviewed, as per request and assignment, thank you for choosing the SSCC. :)I think I'll further this trend. I would like to request reviews, please, for three individual pieces of flash fiction, found in this compilation: The Chimera, The Right Path, and Feel Good. Assigned to--oh, wait, I can't continue that part of the trend. Oh, well, my gratitude, then.

From the desk of Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

:smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

Might as well start a trend then: Surrounded, Alone by Valixia. Assigned to Nuile.
Yes, sir, ma'am, sir! *salutes* Reviewed, as per request and assignment, thank you for choosing the SSCC. :)I think I'll further this trend. I would like to request reviews, please, for three individual pieces of flash fiction, found in this compilation: The Chimera, The Right Path, and Feel Good. Assigned to--oh, wait, I can't continue that part of the trend. Oh, well, my gratitude, then.

I passed my appreciation of your wonderful review on to Cederak - he informed me what a welcome part of the SSCC you are. He also said something about your request being assigned to Zaxvo and that he thanks you for choosing the SSCC. I'm not really too big on trying to figure out all the critic jargon, but I'm sure you can decipher Ced's code words for yourself. :)

Jedi Master J said if I had any complaints with his review, that I should let you guys know immediately.Okay I'm done. He did a great job and was able to put a good amount of detail into a short story so short. lol Thanks a ton guys!

Edited by Grant-Sud Rises

Uh, if possible, I'd take a request. I'd like some advice of my newest work:Letter from a prey - The Renegade EmperorSomething different from my usual style, so I'd like to see how it affects Short Stories Critics. Thanks in advance!
I'll be handling your request personally. Thank you for choosing the SSCC. :)EDIT: Done. ^_^ Edited by Valixia

Uh, if possible, I'd take a request. I'd like some advice of my newest work:Letter from a prey - The Renegade EmperorSomething different from my usual style, so I'd like to see how it affects Short Stories Critics. Thanks in advance!
I'll be handling your request personally. Thank you for choosing the SSCC. :)EDIT: Done. ^_^
Even if you didn't like it that much as I intended, thank you so much! Your words have been precious and I'll surely keep at it. Thanks again!

What We Create-YukikoYay, formatting. I just loved going through this and replacing all my quotation marks and apostrophes and ellipses and em dashes since the BBcode turned them in to garbled messes. <<Well anyway, it's a large chunk of text and I really appreciate if someone would tear it apart. ^^ Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

What We Destroy-YukikoYay, formatting. I just loved going through this and replacing all my quotation marks and apostrophes and ellipses and em dashes since the BBcode turned them in to garbled messes. <<Well anyway, it's a large chunk of text and I really appreciate if someone would tear it apart. ^^
Assigned to...well, you're next in the list, so I'll assign it to the next critic: Jedi Master J. haha. Thank you for choosing the SSCC! newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

What We Destroy-YukikoYay, formatting. I just loved going through this and replacing all my quotation marks and apostrophes and ellipses and em dashes since the BBcode turned them in to garbled messes. <<Well anyway, it's a large chunk of text and I really appreciate if someone would tear it apart. ^^
Assigned to...well, you're next in the list, so I'll assign it to the next critic: Jedi Master J. haha. Thank you for choosing the SSCC!newso1.png
He reviewed my last story...but I suppose I'm not allowed to request someone else. ._. Oh well, thanks anyway. ^^

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I would humbly request this new story of mine to be reviewed:The Golden Age - by X-Ray :akaku: X-Ray :akaku:
Assigned to Nuile. Thank you for choosing the SSCC. =]newso1.png
Reviewed, and please come again, Mr. X-Ray, sir.

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

As requested, I have reviewed "What We Create". Thank you for choosing the SSCC.

He reviewed my last story...but I suppose I'm not allowed to request someone else. ._. Oh well, thanks anyway. ^^
Ma'am, I believe you are mistaken. I don't believe I have review any of your works before this point. If my review is not to your liking though, feel free to send me any criticism by PM or here, if you so desired. - JMJ 2012 Edited by VI. Zexion

A Bench--Riisiing MoonHere so soon after postage 'cause it's for an English assignment, so I'm hoping to get a review semi-soon. :P
Well, I'll assign your review to Tyler Durden. Thank you for choosing the SSCC. =]newso1.png

Attention fellow critics, authors, BZPower members, requesters, etc.:The Charity Initiative has begun. What does this mean? The SSCC Critics will now be assigned one charity review per week. These are completely free of charge, and are given simply to help out our fellow authors on BZPower, stimulate activity within the writing presence of BZPower, and sharpen the skills of our critics. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc., please feel free to PM me! Critics, I have also sent you a PM on the matter. Please reply to it to let me know that you understand ASAP (also feel free to ask any questions/etc.). If you did not receive a PM, please PM me ASAP. Zaxvo, I was not able to PM you, so please either PM me or email me at andrew.page99[at]gmail.com so I can send you the information. =] Thank you, everyone, and I look forward to starting this initiative with my fellow critics to stimulate activity! ~ Veloxsscccurator1.png

Charity Initiative Assignments! I know it's not technically Wednesday any more, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so I count that as still "today" haha.Velox: Shadows, by The Shouting GodNuile: Inside by Jedi Knight KrazyYukiko: Within Temptation by ZaraynaJedi Master J.: Anathain by IronheartZaxvo: Long Way Down by Legolover-361Tyler Durden: How Could I? by Legolover-361Proud Stigma: [has already been assigned reviews in order for him to complete his probationary period]I simply took the oldest 5 short stories posted in COT. Once every COT story has received a review, we will move to the Short Stories forum. Please remember to state that you are from the SSCC when reviewing. Reviews are due by Wednesday, September 26th.newso1.png

Edited by Velox