Bubbles!

Voltex

Bubbles!3000 Part 2Vezok: So guys, have you heard what’s coming out later this year?Hakann: The Playstation 3 launches?Vezok: No, that was 2006.Reidak: The Anaheim Ducks win the Stanley Cup!Vezok: 2007.Thok: Obama is elected President.Vezok: ...2008.Zaktan: For sake of continuity, I shall guess that Bionicle moves to Bara-Magna.Vezok: That’s 2009.Avak: Inception blows the minds of the world.Vezok: 2010, honestly.Vezon: How about when BZPower goes down for six months?Vezok: That’s 2011, you nincompoop. It’s 2012 guys, come on.Thok: Enlighten us.Vezok: New Super Mario Bros. U comes out this year!Hakann: What’s a Mario?Reidak: Why is it new?Thok: What is this “U”?Vezok: ... we’ve put in at least 400 hours to New Super Mario Bros. Wii. You have to be kidding me.Zaktan: Nah. You missed it, but we had another massive brawl in the laboratory and things got kind of messy with the forgetfulness potions.Vezok: Wonderful.Avak: Whatever you’re gonna show us, I think it’s boring anyway.Vezok: There’s bubbles.Avak: I have been proven wrong.Hakann: Zaktan, my brain is on fire again.Zaktan: Don’t set it on fire then, you dolt!Reidak: He set my head on fire too.Vezok: This is going to be a long day.Later that Day...Vezok: Alright, so I have brought you all here, since you all finally remember your lives, to show you all the stuff they’re introducing in New Super Mario Bros. U!Hakann: What’s that blue thing?Vezok: Pick it up and see!Hakann: Generally I stay away from answers like those. Reidak, pick it up!Reidak: Okay! Hey look, bubbles!Vezok: This is the blue baby Yoshi they have introduced. It produces bubbles!Hakann: Isn’t that an accomplishment requiring HD hardware.Vezok: Reidak, point it at the guy you hate most in the group.Reidak: That’s Hakann!Hakann: Wait, what are you doing?! No! Don’t point that thing at me!Reidak: What now? Bubbles stopped.Vezok: Punch it in the face.Reidak: PUNCH!Yoshi: *Gurgle*Reidak: Hey look, Hakann’s inside the bubble now!Hakann: Help me! Help-POP!Reidak: ...Vezok: The bubbles turn enemies into coins!Thok: And here I thought Hakann and I were the most treacherous of the bunch.Vezok: Anyway Reidak, you can just drop that down the bottomless pit.Reidak: Okay!Vezok: Now Vezon, you can pick up that thing over there.Vezon: That looks like a pink bubble blowing thing.Vezok: Just pick it up.Vezon: Okay, so what does this thing do?Reidak: No bubbles?Vezok: Try jumping, Vezon.Vezon: Okay.Vezon jumped and the pink baby Yoshi promptly inflated five times its regular size, floating up into the air rapidly.Vezon: This is wicked!Thok: Hey Vezon, look at me!Vezon: No! No dizzy vision! No dizzy- WAAAAH!Thok: Oops, there he goes.Vezok: Finally! Vezon fell down a bottomless pit! Glorious!Thok: I needed to show that you’re not the only murderous member of the group.Vezok: Alright Thok, your turn.Thok: ...Vezok: See that mushroom over there? Go eat it.Thok: It looks like an acorn.Vezok: EAT IT.Thok: Alright, fine. Good riddance.POOF!Thok: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?! WHAT THE HECK AM I WEARING?!Vezok: That’s the acorn mushroom! It gives you a flying squirrel suit!Thok: A FLYING WHAT SUIT?!Vezok: You’re now Flying Squirrel Thok!Zaktan: Up until this point I believed that this game could trump the Wii version.Vezok: Try flying!Thok: I don’t want to be a squirrel!Vezok: Too late.Thok: Ugh...Zaktan: So, what other new stuff is there?Vezok: ...Zaktan: ...well?Vezok: That’s... pretty much it.Zaktan: When is this game being released?Vezok: When Wii U launches, which is November or December.Zaktan: This game is going to suck.Avak: So no more stuff? Why even bother?Vezok: I thought it would take longer convincing them all to die.Thok: I CAN STILL HEAR YOU! SQUIRRELS ARE NOT DEAF!Vezok: Still flying? Oh no, he’s floating down now. Hey Thok, watch out for the Lakitu!Thok: The Laki-what? OW, THAT FREAKIN’ HURT!Reidak: I don’t like Spiky shells.Vezok: Nobody does.Zaktan: Well, if that’s it, then I’m gonna go home and grab a snack.Vezok: Wait! I have content from New Super Mario Bros. 2 as well!Zaktan: Right... with one game that has barely any new content you’ve already eliminated three out of six. My survival chances are dwindling by the second.Vezok: Just touch that gold flower over there.Zaktan: If I die, I’m killing you.Vezok: Somewhat impossible, but feel free.Zaktan: Alright... ARGH, I’M GOLD! WHY AM I GOLD?!Vezok: Throw a fire ball!Zaktan: I’M NOT MARIO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!Vezok: Ugh... Reidak, press the “1” button.Reidak: Pressing!Zaktan: *Throws fire ball at brick wall*And thus the brick wall exploded into thousands of coins.Zaktan: I’M RICH! HUZZAH!Reidak: I CAN CONTROL ZAKTAN! HUZZAH!Avak: What’s the aim of the game?Vezok: To collect a million coins.Avak: ...lame.Thok: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME THERE’S A GIANT BULLET BILL COMING FOR ME!Vezok: You mean a Banzai Bill?Thok: NO IT’S BIGGER AND GLOWING RED!Vezok: Those are the invincible King Bills from the Wii version.Reidak: He’s only like twenty feet up, why is he yelling?Avak: Whenever Reidak starts becoming an intellectual, I become worried.Vezok: Rightly so- we are royally screwed.Zaktan: Hey Reidak, press the button again! I found another wall!Reidak: Sure thing! Pressing!Zaktan: Son of a gun, this is amazing. I found the treasure hoard!Thok: Urk! *Squish*Vezok: Well, it got Thok.Avak: I guess it’s inevitable.Reidak: Hey look, I found a 1-Up!Avak: Curses! Well Vezok- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!Vezok: I shall die the way I lived- killing you all one by one, starting with Reidak.Reidak: Don’t kill me!SLICE!Reidak: Urk! Need... 1-Up... Mushroom...Avak: Well, you screwed us over. You wasted that mushroom.Zaktan: Aw, crud! There’s a King Bill! Curses!Reidak: I’M ALIVE! IT FEELS SO WEIRD!Vezok: I shall die the way I lived again!Zaktan: Hey guys, I found a trap door!Vezok: Zaktan, come here!Zaktan: But-Vezok: I HAVE SOME COINS!Zaktan: Yes! I’ll be even richer!Vezok: Urk!*Squish*Reidak: Urk!*Squish*Zaktan: ... well, that was a stupid idea. Why did I come over here again?Avak: Goodbye old enemy! Urk!*Squish*Zaktan: I hate you Vezok.*Squish*Zaktan: ...urk....The King Bill grinned and continued on its way, where it demolished the rest of the known universe.Vezon: Oh... phew... we made it! Man, my finger nails hurt. Those pits are not meant to be grabbed onto. What about you, inflatable Yoshi?Yoshi: *Dies*Vezon: ... darn. Now, where is that bubble Yoshi?The End!

Edited by ibrow

Although not related to Bionicle (much), THAT. WAS. AMAZING!!!iCan't wait to get these Mario games (which means $500 out of my wallet :( )Looking forward to Part 3!~TN:TS~
Depending on my mood in the next few days, it's quite possible that Part 3 of the celebration will end up being a short story, so make sure you're checking there too. :)-ibrow

I seem to be lacking in awareness of the video game that this was based on. However...

Vezok: Finally! Vezon fell down a bottomless pit! Glorious!* * *Vezok: You’re now Flying Squirrel Thok!* * *Avak: Whenever Reidak starts becoming an intellectual, I become worried.
...it's still funny anyway. "Flying Squirrel Thok" seems like a ref to something, but I can't place it. It sounds cool regardless.

I seem to be lacking in awareness of the video game that this was based on. However...
Vezok: Finally! Vezon fell down a bottomless pit! Glorious!* * *Vezok: You’re now Flying Squirrel Thok!* * *Avak: Whenever Reidak starts becoming an intellectual, I become worried.
...it's still funny anyway. "Flying Squirrel Thok" seems like a ref to something, but I can't place it. It sounds cool regardless.
The comedy is based on the recently announced New Super Mario Bros. 2 for 3DS and the also recently announced New Super Mario Bros. U for the Wii U. Flying Squirrel Mario is a power-up form in NSMBU, and I twisted it for Thok.Were I to write a sequel to this, Thok would stay like that FOREVER.-ibrowEDIT: Also, respond to your pms. :P Edited by ibrow

So many funny quotes...Like fishers64, I am lacking in knowledge about the game. But it was still ridiculously funny.

I shall be saying this with a sigh

somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and I

I took the one less traveled by

and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost, The Road Less Traveled