Today Is A Great Day

Velox

Today is a great day indeed. Why? Because it is Katie's (aka Ezorov, aka Kakaru's sister) birthday! She's a great friend, an awesome writer, an amazing artist, and just all-around super cool and wonderful and awesome person, so let's all wish her a very happy birthday. :biggrin:Party time, everyone! :biggrin:Screen-shot-2011-02-03-at-10.39.09-PM.png(she also fancies herself to be Batman)(and in case anyone's confused...I'm using her normal banner/av right now, she's using Kakaru's, and Kakaru is using mine. =P)newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Happy birthday, person who Velox apparently has become!

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Well, I haven't the faintest idea who you are, but Velox says you're cool and you're related to Kakaru, so you must be pretty awesome.Happy birthday!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

PARTAYYYY : DAhhhh, again, thanks so much, Andrew/Velox. :3And thank you to every one else who wished me a happy birthday!I'm not sure if you all know how much every one of your comments made me smile--but they did a whole lot. ^_^Gah, I can't even express my full appreciation. Just... thank you! : )

bannnnner.png