Essence

Essence

The essence of fire burns bright in it's body....

By: Gravity

When the first destined Matoran was worthy, this being gave him the Toa powers of Fire. This being was the begining of the long line of destined Toa who were to fufill their duty. After that Toa fufilled it's destiny, it gave it to the next matoran who was worthy and destined to become a Toa of Fire.

red.png

A Little Preview ^^

Enjoy ^.^

For BBC 63.

Yeah, for essence, the people who really studied this Moc can see the essence is inside the body of the Moc. Just an orange Zamor Sphere.

I'll just say, I'm so lucky for Red and Yellow Gali hooks. :3

No orange though so I had to improvise. xD

One of my most frustrating Mocs, because of that torso, legs, and trying to balance it as a whole. xD

Edited by Gravity Caiox

Cool! The color split is really cool and unique. Those 3 heads are also nicely designed and plus, the two split colors flow together really well. Great job on this!
Thanks! I wanted the color split of orange, red, and yellow to be unique. The 3 heads were supposed to represnt each shade of fire and how intense each was. Yeah, and I'm happy how much the Moc as a whole flowed nicely. ^.^~Gravity Edited by Gravity Caiox

This is definitely one of the more original entries so far. I like how the colors are all split instead of mixed together, it looks pretty cool. The only thing I don't really like is that the feet aren't the same shape, I think it would look better if they matched. Good luck in the contest!:)

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

This is definitely one of the more original entries so far. I like how the colors are all split instead of mixed together, it looks pretty cool. The only thing I don't really like is that the feet aren't the same shape, I think it would look better if they matched. Good luck in the contest! :)
Eh, yeah. The feet i didn't have a foot piece that was in all those colours. However, I think it's pretty cool maybe how each color being has a different personality and each part of their body is unique to them perhaps?~Gravity

Cool, but my only problem is that it doesn't look like it would "fit in" with the Bionicle universe. Good luck!
How would it not fit in? I imagine it to be where all Toa of Fire get thier powers from....Thanks, and good luck to you as well. :)~Gravity Edited by Gravity Caiox

I really like the body. It is also cool how it looks split in color, and using that glatorian armor as a mask is a great idea. I don't really like the thornax launcher as a foot, however.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I really like the body. It is also cool how it looks split in color, and using that glatorian armor as a mask is a great idea. I don't really like the thornax launcher as a foot, however.
Thanks! I wanted something that looked like a Vahi since I don't own one. xD As for the foot, I was for a loss of an orange foot that would balence the whole Moc and mak it stay level. So I put a Thornax Launcher with an orange Zamore Sphere, and was like, why not? :P~Gravity