• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toa Rilgar: Bbc 63 Entry

BBC 63 Toa Fire

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 04:45 AM

My entry for the contest. I spent a lot of time searching for the USB drive that had the photos when they were on the laptop the whole time! Yeah.Posted ImagePoseFrontSideBackSo, C&CC as always, please...Am I supposed to give any backstory? No? Ok. :tohu:Edit: Image thumbnailed due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Jun 17 2012 - 12:33 PM.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#2 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 700 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 08:35 AM

K, so here's the thing with me. I don't like Keetongu Orange with Red. That's why I did't use any in my Moc. :/That aside, I'll comment on your Moc. Personally, I think you put too many colors in this. Black, Metru Red, Tran-Red, HF Red, and some gray sticking out. Your concept of a "Hand" kinda worked so I guess I like that. I like that torso, but it's a little too jumbled for my liking. And then you add the Noble Kiril, it throws me off. Sorry, it didn't really connect to me :/. Good luck in the contest however.~Gravity

phantom_sig.png

Your life is complete once you've met me once.

#3 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 11:43 AM

Like what Gravity said, there are way too many colors and it's not focused on 1 or 2 colors but that weapon on the right hand is nicely done. There's not a whole lot to say about this but you did a good job on this.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#4 Offline High Voltage

High Voltage
  • Members
  • Toa

• 151 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2012 - 02:54 AM

It's okay. The colours are a tad off, slightly because there are too many but mostly because they are unevenly spread. Don't get me wrong, I love me some keetongu orange, but the use of it is just overpowering and this is especially apparent in the torso where there is barely any red to be seen. Mata red also clashes with the keetongu orange. I also can't remember the short version of keetongu orange. Was it keetorange? That would make sense.

Blah blah signature blah.  With italic to make it look fancy.

#5 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,204 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2012 - 11:17 AM

Like others have said, it has too many colors. However, I do like the arm designs and the weapon.

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   14283430456_547b585d15_m.jpg

BBCC 68 entry: SCM-541: The White Viper                               July flickr Contest Entry: Tyrak, Toa of Light

If anyone wants to play Kid Icarus Uprising online, PM me for my friend code.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users