Bbc 63: Meckraeng The Dragon

Well, at least I still have a chance of making second place?Seriously, this thing is awesome. It'll certainly make the finals. It's perhaps not as fiery as it could be, maybe if the silver was cut down on and replaced with orange or yellow. Minor critiscism though.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Awesome MOC, it has a good chance of going far in this contest. The head is beautifully made. Edit: Please see the BBC rules about generic posts.-Wind-

Edited by Plague

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

Awesome MOC, it has a good chance of going far in this contest.
I strongly agree.The thin is a little bit too thin, compared to the body, but that's the only con I could find. This is awesome. The neck is incredibly well done, as well as wings. Same thing for the head, which is very well detailed. Seriously, I can't find anymore words to describe this. I'd say "Shut up and admire.", if someone asked me something about this MOC. 9.9/ 10. Not 10 because of the thin tail.One of the finest examples of art around here, sir.

First off, the "Fire" theme isn't really clear; it just seems like a red dragon. Even something small like flaming nostrils or flame-colored wings would really help get that across. However, that's just contest criticism, as a stand-alone MOC those additions would actually lessen the impressiveness of a truly well-designed dragon.This is a fantastic creation, easily one of the best, if not the best, Lego dragon I've seen. You did an astounding job making the body and limbs smooth and textured, with a perfect shape. I'm in awe. Seriously, fantastic work there. The neck technique is excellently done, and works well. If the MOC has a weak point it's the head. The square, exposed system pieces clash with the rest of the MOC. The white clip teeth, in particular, really need to be replaced or covered up. The white squares ruin the look of the mouth. Beyond that, the tail needs to be bulked up more.Overall, the body, limbs and neck are awe-inspiring, but the tail and head don’t necessarily match, although they are both still very good. A fantastic MOC altogether that I think will go far in the contest. Good luck to you!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it.

Well, at least I still have a chance of making second place?Seriously, this thing is awesome. It'll certainly make the finals. It's perhaps not as fiery as it could be, maybe if the silver was cut down on and replaced with orange or yellow. Minor critiscism though.
Don't worry, I'm sadly from Europe so I won't be able to send it to Brickfair :( so you still have a chance. If I would have any red rahkshi back I would use them instead, and most of other parts aren't even available in red color :shrugs: .
Awesome MOC, it has a good chance of going far in this contest.
I strongly agree.The thin is a little bit too thin, compared to the body, but that's the only con I could find. This is awesome. The neck is incredibly well done, as well as wings. Same thing for the head, which is very well detailed. Seriously, I can't find anymore words to describe this. I'd say "Shut up and admire.", if someone asked me something about this MOC. 9.9/ 10. Not 10 because of the thin tail.One of the finest examples of art around here, sir.
Thanks. That tail is a bit thin, but there aren't much more possibilities and it's pretty poseable this way. I built the neck with 2 of these these parts (not sure which length).
This is a pretty good moc but I can see those leg bones there. Try to put some armor or something there.
There is no connection point another part of armor, but this way you can bend it and the armor covers the upper foot really nicely. Works for bending it in both directions.
First off, the "Fire" theme isn't really clear; it just seems like a red dragon. Even something small like flaming nostrils or flame-colored wings would really help get that across. However, that's just contest criticism, as a stand-alone MOC those additions would actually lessen the impressiveness of a truly well-designed dragon.
Well, it's a dragon. And it's red. tounge2.gif And I even used those Tahnok shield parts.One more time: Thank you very much.

Don't worry, I'm sadly from Europe so I won't be able to send it to Brickfair
MOCs not sent to Brickfair, in the event they make the Finals, will be disqualified. We've had people ship from New Zealand, Sweden, etc. You can definitely get it here.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Don't worry, I'm sadly from Europe so I won't be able to send it to Brickfair
MOCs not sent to Brickfair, in the event they make the Finals, will be disqualified. We've had people ship from New Zealand, Sweden, etc. You can definitely get it here.
Yeah, but I'm studying, not working, so I just don't have enough money so I could send it to the USA. :shrugs: