Lego Games: Hero Factory Or Bionicle - Interested?

Taka Nuvia

Hero Factory or Bionicle game?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Poll for Tekulo: Toa of the Breeze

So, I was just browsing through the LEGO Games FAQ when I stumbled upon this little gem:
  • General: Will LEGO Games ever have a Hero Factory or a BIONICLE game?Answer: Maybe. Only time will tell… You can always make your own!

My question for you guys is this: Would you be interested in such a Lego Game as mentioned above?
So, are you interested? :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Thanks Taka! ^^Personally I'd be interested in the concept, though I would be interested how it would be done. An idea I'd be interested in would be a game similar to either Heroica or the Lego City game, only have a hero vs villain setting that's different from the two.Let's say it's up to a four player game. I'd think the field would be square or rectangular in shape and have four separate starting points in the four corners. Perhaps that style of game would be best as a "battle royale" where players are pitted against each other and the last one standing wins the game. Though, perhaps adding in an important item might be best (though that would be more of a maze type game; first to reach the mask of life/kanohi mask/makuta's lair wins. Ooh, maybe a 2001 version where you have to get six keys to the Kini! The player with the most keys wins. Rahi would be obstacles, though it would be pretty similar to Heroica in that sense. Now I want to build a prototype. XP).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I voted "No opinion". I love the LEGO Games, so I'd be at least intrigued if one based on BIONICLE or Hero Factory showed up. But I can't even conceive of what such a game would be like. I don't think the standard Microfigs would be well-suited to either theme, and it's hard to picture what sort of play would best suit them. I can't really form an opinion one way or the other without seeing a concept or something that could convince me that such a game could be both authentic and genuinely fun.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The thing that makes the LEGO Games appealing, for me, are the microfigs/printed parts and the gameplay. Whether the gameplay is good or bad has nothing to do with what theme it's based on, and I can't really visualize BIONICLE or Hero Factory microfigs of any compelling quality. So I said "no opinion".

BIONICLE is over sadly, so I doubt Lego will make a game for that.However if they did it for an anniversary thing, here's what it needs to have-tight controls-great voice work-customization -can switch between first person to 3rd like in skyrim-great graphics-probably have all the stories, or better yet, a new one that envolves your moc! Like in HALO: Reach!-cant be rushed, at all!All of this shoes to a Hero factory game too, except with the switching between 3rd person to 1st, maybe something like no more heroes.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

BIONICLE is over sadly, so I doubt Lego will make a game for that.However if they did it for an anniversary thing, here's what it needs to have-tight controls-great voice work-customization-can switch between first person to 3rd like in skyrim-great graphics-probably have all the stories, or better yet, a new one that envolves your moc! Like in HALO: Reach!-cant be rushed, at all!All of this shoes to a Hero factory game too, except with the switching between 3rd person to 1st, maybe something like no more heroes.
Um... the LEGO Games line is limited to board games. So if there were a Bionicle one or a Hero Factory one I can almost guarantee it wouldn't have any of these things. :P

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Whatever, thought it was video games.But a board game?They did one in 2001 and 2006 for Bionicle....hero factory i don't see. Bionicle I see

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis