The Lazy Life Of A Comic Maker 3.0

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

<insert>bumbumbum.mp3</insert>Ahem.Anyway, congrats to Alena. One million is a sweet record.And sorry about your lost week Eljay.

Thank you! And yeah, I'll have a lot more of those ;-;

Well well well, what seems to have happened here? It seems that someone who's not supposed to be there is there, and that's slightly problematic. Too bad you also have to suffer a horrible beating as well.

Just more to come. =PNew comic!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Ohhh.. Dramatic. Suspenseful...A couple of words that don't describe this comic. :PKidding of course.Interesting plot development you have there...Looking forward to learning more about that last character.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Ohhh.. Dramatic. Suspenseful...A couple of words that don't describe this comic. :PKidding of course.Interesting plot development you have there...Looking forward to learning more about that last character.-V-

I thought it's about time we got the new villain :P Thanks!

Hm, that really put things onto the line with the Makuta teleporting in. Nice comic, very much more plot oriented and serious this time.

Well, he sure isn't a Makuta. And yeah, I'm trying to balance between the two, but still make them enjoyable. Thanks!

*Intense grin in LJ's direction*Let's see you beat my ACTUAL real life record of the 19th level in there now!And nice latest comic. XD I look forward to seeing what happens to the red and black dude.*Politely laughs at your comic*

One of these days, I SHALL! And thanks for the polite laughter :PWell guys, wait no longer! New comic!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember Bradon! :biggrin:Also, I lol'd at Eljay spending a whole week playing Tetris, getting annoyed at it, and later on going back to play it some more. :P

Me and Merc planned him to show up here. Thought I'd go through with it :P Thanks!

Wow, awesome new comics! :)Looking forward for more!

Thanks!New comic! Merry Christmas!sig.png Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

• 1 month later...

Dearly sorry about the long absence! BioCraft has kept me very busy, but here is a new comic! Happy Valentines day!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

• 2 weeks later...

Oh great. Tuxedonak.I like the Hero Factory sprites you made and added in there.(Witch Doctor's staff and Speeda Demon's motorcycle)Looks like you had a splendid Valentine's Day!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Quite.Perhaps I'm simply egotistical, but that was a great comic. Love the sprite you created or Speeda Demon's bike, as well as the Witch Doctor staff (even though that's old). Tuxedonak's always great to see make an appearance. :PI accept my role as valentines day messenger with extreme pride and dignity... as long as I'm not plagued by misfortune such as this in the future. Great work as usual. More attention is needed for your series and such (though more comics wouldn't hurt either :P).-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all very much for the posts! Sorry for the long wait, but here is a new comic! Don't get pinched!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

LOLForever debating. That's what I do best.Because I'm a professional.... at everything I do. HF-FTWGood comic, as usual. Poor, unfortunate you.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Wow, I did not know about this comic - mostly because I was gone.Anyways, lolzy comic. Shani pinched Eljay quite hard it would seem, and Meso's line about what TRUE HEROES are made of was very true, yet unexpected.The core is what makes us.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the posts, guys!@Mesonak: Soon, I am sure you shall break out (haha, get it?) of that debate!@Kreos: Nope, never is ;-;@Invi: The core may be what makes you, unless its your first day on the job! Thanks!New GS comic! Sorry for the long wait!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

• 2 weeks later...

overdue post is overdue~Dun sue me bro.I enjoyed that last one immensely. One of my favorite GS comics you've made in recent memory.You poor unfortunate soul. Always being stabbed through the head. :PGreat job. And such.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 1 month later...

New GS comic! Sorry for the long wait!sig.png

Can I come with you to the shooting range?And you can't kill Venom. It's impossible.
Sure thing! And of course I can... Incendiary bullets :devil:

overdue post is overdue~Dun sue me bro.I enjoyed that last one immensely. One of my favorite GS comics you've made in recent memory.You poor unfortunate soul. Always being stabbed through the head. :PGreat job. And such.-Mesonak

Yeah, I really enjoyed making it. And I won't sue you, but Kahi might! :P Thank you!New comic up! Fun thing Alena wanted me to do :P I should have another one up soon.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

You better have more comics up soon, yo.Anyways that was hilarious. Loved the graphical effects on several panels such as the cliff and swimming ones. XDAlso enjoyed the panel with the Ninja Cats.BTB-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, she does love to kill me... Thanks guys!If you thought I'd forget about this day...... YOU WERE WRONG.New comic guys! Beware the pink!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

I don't think I've ever had lays... Thanks!Also, new comic! Sorry it's so late. Happy Camo Day!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Those were both excellent comics.I am a leaf on the windWATCH HOW I SOAR! and suchI somehow doubt I would go that far for a bag of curry flavored chips (of which I did not even know existed until I read your comic). Seriously, what the heck?On the actual subject of both the Pink Day and Camo Day comics, I enjoyed both of them very much. The humor, graphics, and pacing were all great. And I must say that Awena is totally a very creative name that isn't inspired by anything in particular.Great job as usual yo. -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 3 weeks later...
heh. great comics. chimoru R? or no?
Glad you enjoy the comics! Also, no. The kit I used in the first 7 comics was a previous Chimoru Modification called Chimoru Omega 2.0, an NWI exclusive modification. I think Chimoru R is well made, but I would never use it because I find the creator of the modification to be completely unoriginal. About as much as the copy-paste feature of MS Paint.Thanks again!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

I've been reading these comics for quite a while recently and I have to say that I really like the style of the comics. Its like a combination of old a new, perfected. I really like the use of Rayg 2.0 as well, a wonderful kit that is and you use it quite well. The graphics are good and the humor is great. I think my favorite comic(s) was the Pink day/camo day one. I thought the comics were entertaining. Awesome work on the comics, I'll be keeping an eye on them.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 1 month later...

That was a pretty amazing comic. I loved the Meso-Bike's grand (re) appearance, and the segment at the end was quite hilarious. I walked away from reading the comic feeling satisfied....Until I realized I brutally murdered Stringer and then I hated it and raged cause Stringer's cool.In all seriousness, I can't believe I'd do that. I'm a supporter of the Hero Factory! Even if I am a villain-esque person in a certain way, doing such a thing is tantamount to a declaration of war upon my very beliefs. It's sickening!jk bro kutgw 11/10 thx for birthday comix-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----