The Lazy Life Of A Comic Maker 3.0

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

I lol'd.Cool new comics Eljay.Now, time to bring the end of days. -V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

I lol'd. Cool new comics Eljay.Now, time to bring the end of days. -V-

I hope not :(

Yay, it's in Rayg again.

And no more other kits this time :P

Yeeess, they're in Rayg again. "It was bound to happen eventually." Nice effects in this comic. This comic really sets up an interest to want to read the next one.

The next two will be fun. I have... Interesting plans.

RAYG = Still cool, bro. Nice to see it back. ~Sharps

So am I!

I know how "amazing" Rayg 2.5 is, but honestly, I couldn't imagine seeing these comics using it. Rayg 2.0 just seems so perfect for these. Good work... on choosing Rayg 2.0 again. :P

Thanks! I planned on going back anyways. I just wanted Chimoru Omega 2.5 to have a quick spotlight. New comic! Happy Halloween! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Nice Special. I Lol'd Thankfully, I remembered the song from last year, so it's all "Cool and Groovy".

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

DUN GET MASHED.Oh. Too late.Cool comic, Eljay. I like my failed-Carnage costume. :P-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Nice Special. I Lol'd Thankfully, I remembered the song from last year, so it's all "Cool and Groovy".

Yeeeeeaaah maaaaan! Although, I really wanted to put an AK in there :P

DUN GET MASHED. Oh. Too late. Cool comic, Eljay. I like my failed-Carnage costume. :P -V-

Glad you liked it! And yeah, I messed up on it a little :P New short comic! Happy birthday Omega! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Guest Star comic! I also forgot to mention this, but I'm going to be holding a small contest. Basically, I want anyone who was NOT in the Halloween comic to guess what the people who were in it were dressed as. The one who gets it right (or closest) will get a PGS spot. Happy guessing! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

And on note of the Guest star comic: Guns are always fun >:3

Not when they're aimed at you!

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Birthday comic ^^And on note of the Guest star comic: Guns are always fun >:3

Any time dude! And yes, they sure are >=)

And on note of the Guest star comic: Guns are always fun >:3

Not when they're aimed at you!
In which case, it's best to be the one aiming it, not being aimed at!

I didn't really understand the Halloween one... probably because I've never actually heard that song before. It was a song right?

It's a song parody, so unless you have heard the song, you wouldn't understand it much.

Yes, it was a song.Also, LJ, I liked your guest star comic. Of course you'd look when someone called out Mangosteen. :P

I was hoping ;_;New comic!sig.pngediteljay.png: Also! I am currently looking for at most, three co-authors. They'd need to be someone dedicated, and help me keep this topic up while I set up Eljay: The Becoming. Send me a PM if interested, along with a preview of your work! Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Really Eljay? "Eat lead"? :PAnd yeah, I thought so too, Invi.But then again, that's a different Operation.-V-

Glowing box? This can only lead to something that I think has to do with Pink... simply because of the glow.Watch me be a mile off now.

Oh, you'll see. It'll be fun.

Oh dear, a box full of guns suddenly has something odd happen to it.Nice comic LJ, though I thought Ven was a sniper guy. :P

Thanks! And yeah, but he exclaimed that he liked that certain shotgun the USAS-12 :P

Really Eljay? "Eat lead"? :PAnd yeah, I thought so too, Invi.But then again, that's a different Operation.-V-

It'll be your last meal >=)New comic! Happy Thanksgiving!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

I enjoyed this comic, LJ. Like the part about Rainbow's gun and the part leading up to the Alena bomb.And I just told you the errors in voice chat, so I'm not gonna post them. :P

Thanks! Yeah, you told me all about my errors :PWell, hopefully I made up for it in this new comic!Enjoy!sig.png Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Yeeeeeeah.BZPower Comics safety tip number 25:Never mess with cardboard boxes that are glowing pink.AND if you do, number 26: never turn it off.

I need to listen to these rules like my life depends on it.

You know, I can't really blame Alena for that. I mean, look at where your hand is when you land on top of her.

It was on her hip/side!

Oh no! Alena's staying! :PGood comic LJ, I found it quite funny, for most of it being off screen.

Sadly she is ;-; And thanks!

"Please, help she's doing terrible things to me !"Best.Line. Ever. Great series EljayAnd Kahi...XD-Star

SHE WAS! :P Glad you liked it!Well, I have put up the Good guys character sheet and the PGS character sheet. Enjoy!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Gotta watch out for those cat-women.It will always end in blood.=[Lolzy comic, Eljay.As Kahi suggested... Watch where you place your hands.-V-

Finished catching up, and I must say, I like what you've decided to do by using a plot of sorts for the season rather than just the same old deal where the plot spans one comic. Another thing: You're still incredibly hilarious. I should really come out of procrastination at some point, because this made me realize how much I actually miss making good, humour based comics.

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

Gotta watch out for those cat-women.It will always end in blood.=[Lolzy comic, Eljay.As Kahi suggested... Watch where you place your hands.-V-

It has ended in blood for me for nearly 4 years. I don't see it stopping any time soon =P AND HEY! IT WAS HER SIDE!

Eljay, I would never recommend pain and suffering to you. D:Nice comic, though.

She would, however. Thanks!

Finished catching up, and I must say, I like what you've decided to do by using a plot of sorts for the season rather than just the same old deal where the plot spans one comic. Another thing: You're still incredibly hilarious. I should really come out of procrastination at some point, because this made me realize how much I actually miss making good, humour based comics.

This post really made my day. I'm very glad you enjoy the comics, and hope that one day you'll get back into the swing of things =)

They suck. Period.JKing. :PTheir lulzy. X3

*sniff* Thank you, so much ;-; But seriously though, I'm glad you enjoy them to some extent (at least in Skype :P)New comic will be coming soon! I will now have to balance this and Eljay: The Becoming, so thank you all for keeping watch and enjoying the comics!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

This post really made my day. I'm very glad you enjoy the comics, and hope that one day you'll get back into the swing of things =)New comic will be coming soon! I will now have to balance this and Eljay: The Becoming, so thank you all for keeping watch and enjoying the comics!sig.png
I hope I will too.I really look forward to the next one, as this has become a new favorite of mine to read. It's comedy gold, I'm tellin' ya!
My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

This post really made my day. I'm very glad you enjoy the comics, and hope that one day you'll get back into the swing of things =)New comic will be coming soon! I will now have to balance this and Eljay: The Becoming, so thank you all for keeping watch and enjoying the comics!sig.png
I hope I will too.I really look forward to the next one, as this has become a new favorite of mine to read. It's comedy gold, I'm tellin' ya!
Thanks! Well, wait no longer! New comic everyone! I debated wither I should put this up or not, but I did cause I think even if someone doesn't understand the end, they might get a kick out of it. This comic is in response to WVUFan's Christmas comic, as seen here.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Got caught up.Silly Eljay, the most important part of Thanksgiving is the pumpkin pie, not the mashed potatoes. :PAlso, in Comic 9, it would have been a lot funnier if Meso and Terton had continued their conversation as Alena beat Eljay up. But it was still pretty good anyway.

button.png

Oh yes. The burning of ponies.Excellent.That was a lolzy form of retaliation, Eljay. XP-V-

XDGreat wrok Eljay, but.... where was the good Cop during that???--It was funny as I only just read MVU Christmas comic xp--And that's why I'm not going to let the Ponies take over!z_signoff.png

Ever seen 24? If you have, then noticed that when Jack Bauer tortures people, there is no good cop. >=)Thanks!

I love this response comic. It almost seems to be an interrogation but it's really mental torture.Great comic, though whatever that is by the pole of the banner is really weird.

I'd say both. And that would be a burning pony plushy! Thanks Invi!

That's a pony. I'm pretty sure of it.And that was great Eljay. You tied it in very nicely.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it, and noticed it was a pony :P

Got caught up.Silly Eljay, the most important part of Thanksgiving is the pumpkin pie, not the mashed potatoes. :PAlso, in Comic 9, it would have been a lot funnier if Meso and Terton had continued their conversation as Alena beat Eljay up. But it was still pretty good anyway.

Hey, potatoes are important too! :PI had planned something like that, but had to shorten the comic up as I had forgotten most of the dialogue. Thanks!

Oh yes. The burning of ponies.Excellent.That was a lolzy form of retaliation, Eljay. XP-V-

No one is safe :vampire: (Odd, this emote seems messed up.) Thanks Ven!New comic, and another story arc! (Sorta.) Enjoy guys!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png