• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Lazy Life Of A Comic Maker 3.0

retiring soon

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2011 - 06:29 PM

Well well well, what seems to have happened here? It seems that someone who's not supposed to be there is there, and that's slightly problematic. Too bad you also have to suffer a horrible beating as well.
Cloud 9 has been canceled. I'm heading back to the Artwork forum to continue with my weekly comics. Cloud 9 will return when I have more content and am feeling confident it will be successful.

#82 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen
  • Members
  • Unintentional Instigator

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2011 - 01:26 AM

<insert>bumbumbum.mp3</insert>Ahem.Anyway, congrats to Alena. One million is a sweet record.And sorry about your lost week Eljay.

Thank you! And yeah, I'll have a lot more of those ;-;

Well well well, what seems to have happened here? It seems that someone who's not supposed to be there is there, and that's slightly problematic. Too bad you also have to suffer a horrible beating as well.

Just more to come. =PNew comic!Posted Image

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic, Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

#83 Offline The Venom

The Venom
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,028 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2011 - 01:30 AM

Ohhh.. Dramatic. Suspenseful...A couple of words that don't describe this comic. :PKidding of course.Interesting plot development you have there...Looking forward to learning more about that last character.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

#84 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 23 2011 - 01:32 AM

Hm, that really put things onto the line with the Makuta teleporting in. Nice comic, very much more plot oriented and serious this time.

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#85 Offline Alena Spirit of Hyperness

Alena Spirit of Hyperness
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2011 - 01:36 AM

*Intense grin in LJ's direction*Let's see you beat my ACTUAL real life record of the 19th level in there now!And nice latest comic. XD I look forward to seeing what happens to the red and black dude.*Politely laughs at your comic*
Posted Image

#86 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 05:54 PM

Ohhh.. Dramatic. Suspenseful...A couple of words that don't describe this comic. :PKidding of course.Interesting plot development you have there...Looking forward to learning more about that last character.-V-

I thought it's about time we got the new villain :P Thanks!

Hm, that really put things onto the line with the Makuta teleporting in. Nice comic, very much more plot oriented and serious this time.

Well, he sure isn't a Makuta. And yeah, I'm trying to balance between the two, but still make them enjoyable. Thanks!

*Intense grin in LJ's direction*Let's see you beat my ACTUAL real life record of the 19th level in there now!And nice latest comic. XD I look forward to seeing what happens to the red and black dude.*Politely laughs at your comic*

One of these days, I SHALL! And thanks for the polite laughter :PWell guys, wait no longer! New comic!Posted Image

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go give a read to an amazing epic, Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

#87 Offline Tavakai

Tavakai
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,886 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 07:29 PM

I remember Bradon! :DAlso, I lol'd at Eljay spending a whole week playing Tetris, getting annoyed at it, and later on going back to play it some more. :P

button.png

#88 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 02:35 PM

I remember Bradon! :biggrin:Also, I lol'd at Eljay spending a whole week playing Tetris, getting annoyed at it, and later on going back to play it some more. :P

Me and Merc planned him to show up here. Thought I'd go through with it :P Thanks!

Wow, awesome new comics! :)Looking forward for more!

Thanks!New comic! Merry Christmas!Posted Image

Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen, Dec 25 2011 - 02:35 PM.

Posted Image

#89 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 02:35 AM

New comic everyone!Posted Image

Posted Image

#90 Offline Alena Spirit of Hyperness

Alena Spirit of Hyperness
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 02:38 AM

Son of a flying Makuta fish!Why didn't you show LJ in that dress? T.T I'll flay you alive for that! DX*Politely laughs at comic*
Posted Image

#91 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member

• 6,999 posts

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 03:56 AM

That comic was pretty funny Eljay - how Shani and Alena out of nowhere pull a box for a dress and a blade. Though, the flaps of the box looked sort of odd.

9092_s.gif

#92 Offline Starparu

Starparu
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 2,093 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 05:30 PM

"If you beat my score I wont hurt you for a week".Hilarious Eljay, as usual, Great comic-Star
The Lazy Life of a comic maker
~V3~

The Awesomepocalypse
One Nation under the Great Spirit
Maphrox Comics

These Comics are really worth reading for anyone who wants to ;)
Posted Image
Remember: "All endings are merely beginnings...." - Mata Nui

#93 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2012 - 04:15 AM

Dearly sorry about the long absence! BioCraft has kept me very busy, but here is a new comic! Happy Valentines day!Posted Image

Posted Image

#94 Offline The Venom

The Venom
  • Members

• 2,028 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2012 - 11:56 PM

Oh great. Tuxedonak.I like the Hero Factory sprites you made and added in there.(Witch Doctor's staff and Speeda Demon's motorcycle)Looks like you had a splendid Valentine's Day!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

#95 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,826 posts

Posted Feb 24 2012 - 12:01 AM

Quite.Perhaps I'm simply egotistical, but that was a great comic. Love the sprite you created or Speeda Demon's bike, as well as the Witch Doctor staff (even though that's old). Tuxedonak's always great to see make an appearance. :PI accept my role as valentines day messenger with extreme pride and dignity... as long as I'm not plagued by misfortune such as this in the future. Great work as usual. More attention is needed for your series and such (though more comics wouldn't hurt either :P).-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#96 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 686 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2012 - 12:16 AM

I lol'd at the Tuxedonak and the last two panels.Nice comic. ^_^-:b::c::2::1:

:I

#97 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 01:32 AM

Thank you all very much for the posts! Sorry for the long wait, but here is a new comic! Don't get pinched!Posted Image

Posted Image

#98 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,826 posts

Posted Mar 20 2012 - 04:40 PM

LOLForever debating. That's what I do best.Because I'm a professional.... at everything I do. HF-FTWGood comic, as usual. Poor, unfortunate you.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#99 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2012 - 04:50 PM

Thank you all very much for the posts! Sorry for the long wait, but here is a new comic! Don't get pinched!Posted Image

That's not fair! For you, at least. :)

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#100 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member

• 6,999 posts

Posted Mar 21 2012 - 09:21 PM

Wow, I did not know about this comic - mostly because I was gone.Anyways, lolzy comic. Shani pinched Eljay quite hard it would seem, and Meso's line about what TRUE HEROES are made of was very true, yet unexpected.The core is what makes us.

9092_s.gif

#101 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 04:53 AM

Thanks for the posts, guys!@Mesonak: Soon, I am sure you shall break out (haha, get it?) of that debate!@Kreos: Nope, never is ;-;@Invi: The core may be what makes you, unless its your first day on the job! Thanks!New GS comic! Sorry for the long wait!Posted Image

Posted Image

#102 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 09:07 AM

New GS comic! Sorry for the long wait!Posted Image

Can I come with you to the shooting range?And you can't kill Venom. It's impossible.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#103 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,826 posts

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 10:14 PM

overdue post is overdue~Dun sue me bro.I enjoyed that last one immensely. One of my favorite GS comics you've made in recent memory.You poor unfortunate soul. Always being stabbed through the head. :PGreat job. And such.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak, Apr 10 2012 - 10:14 PM.

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#104 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 02:18 PM

New GS comic! Sorry for the long wait!Posted Image

Can I come with you to the shooting range?And you can't kill Venom. It's impossible.

Sure thing! And of course I can... Incendiary bullets :devil:

overdue post is overdue~Dun sue me bro.I enjoyed that last one immensely. One of my favorite GS comics you've made in recent memory.You poor unfortunate soul. Always being stabbed through the head. :PGreat job. And such.-Mesonak

Yeah, I really enjoyed making it. And I won't sue you, but Kahi might! :P Thank you!New comic up! Fun thing Alena wanted me to do :P I should have another one up soon.Posted Image

Posted Image

#105 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,826 posts

Posted May 20 2012 - 08:52 AM

You better have more comics up soon, yo.Anyways that was hilarious. Loved the graphical effects on several panels such as the cliff and swimming ones. XDAlso enjoyed the panel with the Ninja Cats.BTB-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak, May 20 2012 - 08:52 AM.

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#106 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,018 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 08:59 PM

I have never seen anyone kill Eljay better than Alena can... Or more times than Alena has. :P

naw man

#107 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2012 - 05:51 AM

Yeah, she does love to kill me... Thanks guys!If you thought I'd forget about this day...... YOU WERE WRONG.New comic guys! Beware the pink!Posted Image

Posted Image

#108 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2012 - 10:07 AM

Yeah, she does love to kill me... Thanks guys!If you thought I'd forget about this day...... YOU WERE WRONG.New comic guys! Beware the pink!Posted Image

Oh no! I have forgotten!And Lays brand chips would definitely make ME jump out of a plane.

spc_logo.png

#109 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2012 - 12:38 AM

I don't think I've ever had lays... Thanks!Also, new comic! Sorry it's so late. Happy Camo Day!Posted Image

Posted Image

#110 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2012 - 12:57 AM

I don't think I've ever had lays... Thanks!Also, new comic! Sorry it's so late. Happy Camo Day!Posted Image

Toa Rainbow?! Get outta there.

spc_logo.png

#111 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,826 posts

Posted Jun 25 2012 - 02:44 PM

Those were both excellent comics.I am a leaf on the windWATCH HOW I SOAR! and suchI somehow doubt I would go that far for a bag of curry flavored chips (of which I did not even know existed until I read your comic). Seriously, what the heck?On the actual subject of both the Pink Day and Camo Day comics, I enjoyed both of them very much. The humor, graphics, and pacing were all great. And I must say that Awena is totally a very creative name that isn't inspired by anything in particular.Great job as usual yo. -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#112 Offline Loganto The Bo-Matoran

Loganto The Bo-Matoran
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 778 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2012 - 12:36 PM

heh. great comics. chimoru R? or no?

output_fmwrer.gif   1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png   output_fmwrer.gif

(Links do not work at the moment)

#113 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,542 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2012 - 01:05 PM

No, Eljay uses an actual original mod called Chimoru 2.0.

Edited by Kahinuva, Jul 12 2012 - 03:18 PM.

Posted Image

#114 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2012 - 04:26 PM

Glad you enjoy the comics! Also, no. The kit I used in the first 7 comics was a previous Chimoru Modification called Chimoru Omega 2.0, an NWI exclusive modification. I think Chimoru R is well made, but I would never use it because I find the creator of the modification to be completely unoriginal. About as much as the copy-paste feature of MS Paint.Thanks again!Posted Image

Posted Image

#115 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2012 - 04:46 PM

I've been reading these comics for quite a while recently and I have to say that I really like the style of the comics. Its like a combination of old a new, perfected. I really like the use of Rayg 2.0 as well, a wonderful kit that is and you use it quite well. The graphics are good and the humor is great. I think my favorite comic(s) was the Pink day/camo day one. I thought the comics were entertaining. Awesome work on the comics, I'll be keeping an eye on them.~Soran

#116 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,018 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2012 - 09:25 PM

No, Eljay uses an actual original moderator called Chimoru 2.0.

Eljay was using Chimoru mods before it was coolPosted Image

naw man

#117 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2012 - 09:57 PM

Vahi, that was awesome XD But...Posted Image... I digress. =PPosted Image

Posted Image

#118 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2012 - 12:27 AM

New comic everyone! More to come very soon!Happy birthday, Mesonak!Posted Image

Posted Image

#119 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,826 posts

Posted Aug 17 2012 - 12:40 AM

That was a pretty amazing comic. I loved the Meso-Bike's grand (re) appearance, and the segment at the end was quite hilarious. I walked away from reading the comic feeling satisfied....Until I realized I brutally murdered Stringer and then I hated it and raged cause Stringer's cool.In all seriousness, I can't believe I'd do that. I'm a supporter of the Hero Factory! Even if I am a villain-esque person in a certain way, doing such a thing is tantamount to a declaration of war upon my very beliefs. It's sickening!jk bro kutgw 11/10 thx for birthday comix-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#120 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2012 - 01:11 AM

Now where are my presents?! I finally found someone else who asks that!And where'd you get the Stringer sprites?

spc_logo.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users