Bruce Pyre

Chols

Bruce Pyre is a 3.0 model Hero designed to have the appearance and abilities of a bat. His wings allow him to silently glide while his sonar detectors pick up enemy locations. His wing-mounted cannons emit sonic blasts. Despite his abilities, he is a very poor flying and often tears his wings, and his sonic cannons really hurt his ears too (who designed these things!?).----This moc was actually inspired by a dream. I had dreamed of an exclusive Hero Factory set featuring a bat-like hero. I was kinda bummed when I realized it was just a dream, so I was like hey, I'm gonna moc that.And then this happened. It's nothing special, just a quick moc to get an idea out of my head.Coca Cola and Cookies appreciated.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

By the way, what's the point of the red, translucent, triangular piece on the end of the wings for?
I would guess those are the sonic cannonsWell ,Chols, you've done it. You've made a Manbat Lego design I really love, and that looks like it could actually be feasible enough to have as a middling price-point set.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

NanananananananaBATMAN.But, in all seriousness, you're looking good. The pieces blend well together, and I like the head. Although, the transparent orange cannons seem a little out of place.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I like the body and legs. I also like the bricks on the torso, though it would look better if you posed it right side up.
Haha yeah. I was gonna make a branch for him to stand on to make it look more like he was actually hanging upside down, bunt I got lazy. :U Now it just looks silly
By the way, what's the point of the red, translucent, triangular piece on the end of the wings for?
I would guess those are the sonic cannonsWell ,Chols, you've done it. You've made a Manbat Lego design I really love, and that looks like it could actually be feasible enough to have as a middling price-point set.
That is correct, yes.and thank you. :3 I tried making look like a real set to the best of my ability, though had to take some liberties. (Why can't we have a brown hero, Lego? D: )
NanananananananaBATMAN.But, in all seriousness, you're looking good. The pieces blend well together, and I like the head. Although, the transparent orange cannons seem a little out of place.
What do you think is out of place, exactly? The weapons themselves or the color? There are two purposes for the cannons. One, he needed some kind of weapon that would work in flight. Two, they hold the wings on. I feel they're a bit awkward, but I couldn't really think of a better place. :

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...