What's Your Favorite Makuta?

What is your favorite Makuta? (had to type it, even though the title is pretty self explanatory, but whatever.) Why is he (or she) your favorite? In case your wondering, my favorite Makuta is Krika. Not only is he the only Makuta I can think of that disliked Teridax's plan, besides the ones that refused Teridax, but he looks cool. He tried to save the Universe in two ways (though one is somewhat involuntary)1. He imprisoned Miserix instead of killing him. It's partly because of Spiriah that Miserix is still alive.2. He tried to persuade Gali to leave Karda Nui so Teridax's reign could not begin. I also admire him for not killing a Toa for once. 3. He tried to infiltrate the Codrex, and risked his life in the process. Kudos to him, by the way.Okay, so that was three things. Whatever. I typed without thinking. So, in conclusion, post about your favorite Makuta and why he (or she) is your favorite. Note: this may seem a lot like the Villains of Bionicle topic, but this one is Makuta exclusive.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

Roodaka or Icarax.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Mutran, because I lol'd a few times while reading his Chronicles.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

I would say the Makuta, Teridax.And Antroz, for his great sense of honor.Also, is probably one of the only villain I know that did not under estimated his enemies.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

I would agree, Antroz, but mostly because of his set form. Pretty wicked scary. :P

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

There's only one Makuta in my opinion.Granted, he died in 2003, but there's still only one.The Makuta.-Janus

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

My favourite is definitely Makuta, one of my favourite BIONICLE characters and fictional characters overall. And yes, I´m sorry but I still call him Makuta. :P-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I'm very surprised that some of you guys are still calling Teridax "the Makuta". It's a good surprised, though. I thought that Krika could be "the Makuta" if it was him instead of Teridax. He, if in charge, might have kept the BoM on their intended mission. :k: :r: :i: :k: :a: RULEZ! sorry if this post sounds biased, but Krika probably could have done it if only given a taste of what Teridax was planning to do.

Comply. Create. Consume.

Teridax.No other being was as cunning and manipulative-plus he had awesome quotes. X3Man, I find myself wishing he had won against Mata Nui...but this is a kid's line we are talking about here.

Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Vamprah....What, someone had to make the not-really that important guy their favourite Makuta!
who..?I'm kidding. But jog my memory a bit...wasn't his death a little anti-climatic?
I think he died in the energy storms with all the other Makuta in Karda Nui. Now, whether that string of deaths in and of itself is anticlimatic is another discussion entirely.

Roodaka or Icarax.
I don't really think that Roodaka is a Makuta. In fact, I know she's not, but I'm having too much trouble remebering what species she was. It was either Steltian or Vortixx. If someone knows, please tell me cuz it is annoying the heck out of me!!!!!

Comply. Create. Consume.

Roodaka or Icarax.
I don't really think that Roodaka is a Makuta. In fact, I know she's not, but I'm having too much trouble remebering what species she was. It was either Steltian or Vortixx. If someone knows, please tell me cuz it is annoying the heck out of me!!!!!
Roodaka is a Vortixx. Sidorak was the Steltian. Edited by fishers64

Vamprah....What, someone had to make the not-really that important guy their favourite Makuta!
who..?I'm kidding. But jog my memory a bit...wasn't his death a little anti-climatic?
I think he died in the energy storms with all the other Makuta in Karda Nui. Now, whether that string of deaths in and of itself is anticlimatic is another discussion entirely.
Personally, Vamprah was my second favorite Makuta. A couple of the Kardakutas' deaths were anticlimatic. For one, Vamprah. Second, Gorast. The most exciting thing she did during the storm was muttering,"Krika was right Krika was right." If I remember correctly, which I might not, Antroz just perished in the storm as well, so I don't think it was all that special when he died. In fact, he would have had one of the least developed Makuta characters if it wasn't for the Jetrax T6. (All of this is just opinions, so feel free to disagree.)
Roodaka or Icarax.
Roodaka is a Vortixx.Sidorak was the Steltian.
Thanks.

Comply. Create. Consume.

Personally, Vamprah was my second favorite Makuta. A couple of the Kardakutas' deaths were anticlimatic. For one, Vamprah. Second, Gorast. The most exciting thing she did during the storm was muttering,"Krika was right Krika was right." If I remember correctly, which I might not, Antroz just perished in the storm as well, so I don't think it was all that special when he died. In fact, he would have had one of the least developed Makuta characters if it wasn't for the Jetrax T6. (All of this is just opinions, so feel free to disagree.)
I agree with you that the Kardakuta (aside from Mutran) did not get much screen time and character development, but alas I'm certain this is a matter of opinion:
anticlimax[ an-ti-klahy-maks ]noun1. an event, conclusion, statement, etc., that is far less important, powerful, or striking than expected.2. a descent in power, quality, dignity, etc.; a disappointing, weak, or inglorious conclusion: After serving as President, he may find life in retirement an anticlimax.
So, I guess if anyone expected the Makuta in question to have a glorious death, I suppose it would be anticlimatic. To me, they seemed like background characters - just another set of expendable minions like the Piraka, so the death of them didn't matter much. :shrugs:

Antroz was the best lookingAlthough actually, when I needed a taller terridax I just put the MoS on Maxilos as he was the same colour scheme as 2003. Did any one else do this

Edited by SamH1995

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Roodaka or Icarax.
I don't really think that Roodaka is a Makuta. In fact, I know she's not
I think she mentioned Roodaka because she actually carried a fragment of the seal where Makuta had been imprisoned.As for me, Antroz and Miserix ex aequo. They're both good-looking set wise and they fit a lot my general behavior and stuff.

Call me unoriginal, but my favorite Makuta was definitely Teridax. He was the first BIONICLE villian I had known, he has several great quotes (i.e. "There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now, and 941 of them hurt."), and he had such a brilliant plan.