The Eleventh Hour - Review Topic

a goose

Wow... Just, wow.... Best opening I've ever read, coupled with Pulse's return (which I have been waiting for since Shadows!) Overall, I'm expected one of the greatest finales ever, and we haven't even read Chapter 1 yet!
Thankyou, I enjoyed writing the opening.Pulse wasn't meant to return until Chapter 2, but I just thought, 'Why not?' XDI'm expecting a great finale too. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The prologue was slightly confusing, but it was great way to start off the story.I can't wait to see the rest of it! :D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

So is that the same gunshot wound that he mentioned in DM:PII? Whatever it was, we all know Time Keepers have multiple lives and Vorex will return because his death in Shadows was lame etc etc.I like how it started at the end, that was some cool stuff right there.The return of Pulse, and The Shadow (even though he only appeared in the RPG before now)! The Shadow is cool this time, rather than the slimy wimp I interpreted him as during the brief interaction we had :P And he has shadow-hypnotise-y powers XDI look forward to the rest.

@Fishers: Thankyou. cool.pngI'm good at being confusing. :P@Zacax: Thanks!Neither can I. :lol:@Wotz: Vorex will be awesome, and Incommodo IS dead.Thankyou. But there's more twistiness to come, here. cool.pngPulse is back, but The Shadow only got mentioned (he was killed by Marendar in DM:PI). Actually, that Shadow didn't hypnotise Pulse. Think of the Symbiote from Spider-Man...As do I, Wotz, as do I.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So Nekron's a Shadow now? Woah. I suppose he was a Shadow in Aftershock as well, inhabiting the body of someone? or was that guy just not Nekron at all?Also, I don't like how Pirok didn't bother to help fight the Marendar or any other world-shaping events, but it's nice to see him again nonetheless.So, I guess the Shadows made some deal with Laz to give him a new body, or something similiar?

@Wotz: He was a Shadow in Aftershock too.Pirok wasn't near enough to New Atero to find out about the Marendar thing.Laz is a Shadow. He died in a timeline that never happened, remember? Pirok killed him?@Kal: I know, but Hub doesn't seem to be getting it, so I'm dumbing it down and lying a little bit. But In Medias Res is completely correct, more so than you might think.Don't worry, he will at least be making a cameo. The Voya-Nui Mystix are gonna be in this.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Remember, Aclaraung is easily angered, very large, very dangrous, and wouldn't hesitate to rip something in half if it made him mad. :P
I know. He'll look good in the final battle. cool.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

@Kal: He won't.I will actually write one which takes place 700 years after this, but whether or not Aclaurang swoops in will remain to be seen.Maybe.@Wotz: I don't care.Yup, he was. Thanks for remembering something. :PAgain, I don't care. XP

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

How come Kal gets his characters in your epics but no matter how many times I ask you, I don't? :P
Hey, your character got mentioned by name, be glad. XDAnd only characters who are very closely connected to main characters show up.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Huh? I din't leave the stove on again did I? ANYWAY, Chapter 1 was epic. I was honestly not expecting the return of Ignotus, but it was amazing nonetheless.So, The Shadow's name is Nekron. Interesting name. I like it!All-in-all, fantastic start to Part One. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to sort out this spoon-wielding Toa of Magnetism who just crashed through my window.-Eredar

Now fades the great harvest of my betrayal...