• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Arson

Featured

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Funcle K.

Funcle K.
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,229 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 19 2012 - 01:58 PM

titlethingthree.png

Hey look it's Pohatu

and the advent of the Geometric Shoulder Series

tahugetsmoodyfusmall.jpglewagetsmoodysmaller.jpg

pohatugetshappy.jpg

Oh hi again BZPBeen busy w/ lifeSo here's some lens flareBecause I get asked every timehere are some "always asked Qs"How?- I used photoshop to make itWhen?- Tahu: About 2-3 minutes- Lewa: About 7 or 8 minutes

(had to redo the mask twice)

-Pohatu: About half an hour

(I had no idea what to do

for about 20 minutes of lines)Why?- I love the olden days?

I want to reblog this on tumblr or something

please don't

Edited by Black Six, May 20 2014 - 07:35 AM.

SignatureFullname2_zpsc17d42ac.jpg

#2 Offline Captain Flowers

Captain Flowers
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,181 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 19 2012 - 05:04 PM

Oh cool, you're back as well!

Thats reassuring.

Loving what you did with the armor, very traditional. (I'm a sucker for that gear)

The colour separation is very nice.

And lets be honest, lens flare is always a nice thing (unless we're talking about the new startrek movie)

~Cap

Posted Image

#3 Offline Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 19 2012 - 11:59 PM

Definitely reminds me of the sketch-like details that the very first comics had! Nice job!!
Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Posted Image

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

#4 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 10,128 posts

Posted Jun 20 2012 - 05:24 AM

You've created more mood in 3 minutes than others who put 20 hours or more into a piece.Always like seeing your work, the damaged Hau is definitely a nice touch! Hope RL isn't causing you too much trouble ^^

smaugbanner.jpg

#5 Offline JustASolitaryWolf

JustASolitaryWolf
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 325 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2012 - 05:54 PM

Woah, It's just, AMAZING! I like how it's set-like in a way, plus the shading and and proportions are just very beatifully done. Overall, a 10/10.

I am a true Bionicle fan because I'm a fan of Bionicle

Actually, it's just cause I'm AWESOME...

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

"I can't let you do that, Starfox." -Wolf O'Donnell

http://tronec.org/bmp/?m=bzp"]

My 3DS Friend Code:4468-1535-0839

Destructive power

Does not you everything,

It takes everything away from you.

#6 Offline Funcle K.

Funcle K.
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,229 posts

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 01:49 AM

Thanks to the other members who replied.

You've created more mood in 3 minutes than others who put 20 hours or more into a piece.

Thanks, this was one of my daily sketches I've start started doing to get back into drawing and improve my linework. A lot of color theory goes into them as well, because that's something I love playing around in.

Always like seeing your work, the damaged Hau is definitely a nice touch! Hope RL isn't causing you too much trouble ^^

I based it off the one I used to have, as that's the clearest memory I have of a Hau, since I don't actually have anything I could use for reference. And no, life's been steadily getting better and better-- I'm even becoming more domesticated every day, and I love it.

#7 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,021 posts

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 04:53 AM

It's so great to see art from you again. :)And your art style is just as fascinating as always. Love the lens flare, too. I actually never had a problem with that, anyway. :lol:What else... I'm still too stunned to say much... hm. Awesome shading, awesome lineart, awesome everything. :)

screenshot_53.jpg

Sometimes appearanes change, but the heart behind them stays the same...

#8 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 952 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 12:51 PM

Simply amazing. I like the more realistic neck, and the MoL-style open mouth that looks, again, more realistic. Still stunned it took you 2 or 3 minutes.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#9 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 515 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 12:57 PM

Amazing. It looks real. I love the details of the head and mask, but I'm simply highly pleased by how he looks proved by battles, with the little damages on his armor. And that lens flare. No more words are needed to describe this.There is no way to improve this masterpiece. 11/10.

skyrim_banner.jpg

#10 Offline VBBN

VBBN
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 01:11 PM

A great style to it, and as many said, reminiscent of the original art style. Huge props on this one, I'd love to see more from you.Though are you a speed drawer? Because 3 minutes is an awfully short time to draw and color something to this detail

#11 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,922 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 01:32 PM

Three minutes? You sure you weren´t just so immersed into your work that you simply lost all notion of time? :P Because this looks amazing, I love this style. Great job! Think you could do these for the other Toa? ^_^-Gata Posted Image
Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#12 Offline Disty says hi

Disty says hi

• 1,009 posts

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 02:33 PM

Really gorgeous work. The interpretation of Tahu is great -it stays true to the set but just coolifies everything. Kind of wish they'd had MNOLG-like animations that looked like this.
a mystical ma-gi-cal fay-vooour, for yooooooooouuuuuuu

#13 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,180 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 02:40 PM

You do Tahu justice! Fantastic job! And you did it in just 2 minutes! Must be a record!

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#14 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 700 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 03:04 PM

Your perception of Tahu is amazing. The dents and little nicks in the Hau is a gorgeous touch. The colours you chose were top notch and I love 'em. The eye glare is really appealing to the eye. And for 3 minutes, it must be a new record. :)~Gravity

phantom_sig.png

Your life is complete once you've met me once.

#15 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,841 posts

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 05:42 PM

It only took you 2 to 3 minutes to draw this? It would take me days to draw something 1/10th as good as this. :PBut anyway, I seriously think this is really awesome. I like all the details you put on Tahu's body and Mask. One minor complaint I have about this is that I think his mouth would look better if it were red like his Kanohi, but that's just me. I still think this is a great drawing. Good job! http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#16 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 06:43 PM

3 minutes? Fantastic. This is amazing. Well done.

#17 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 07:02 PM

That is a brilliant drawing, and the fact that it took three minutes for you to sketch makes it even more impressive. The coloring and dark shading adds a shade of drama to your work, and the lens flare and lighter shades of color help that side of Tahu serve as an effective focal point.

#18 Offline Tiakor

Tiakor
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 80 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 08:45 PM

Nice job!I really like what you did with the glare from the eyes. It looks like the head was modeled after something from either MOL or a Glatorian head. Which ever one it was, it fits perfectly!10/10

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

#19 Offline Nick Silverpen

Nick Silverpen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,211 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 08:49 PM

Very nice on the MoL style mask. That way you did the mask and his neck muscles make it seem equally humanistic and mechanical. Also, the chestplate looks like Jaller Mahri, but Tahu still looks cool. and the back gear is somewhat intriguing. Great work!

#20 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 08:51 PM

Thanks to the other members who replied.

You've created more mood in 3 minutes than others who put 20 hours or more into a piece.

Thanks, this was one of my daily sketches I've start started doing to get back into drawing and improve my linework. A lot of color theory goes into them as well, because that's something I love playing around in.

Always like seeing your work, the damaged Hau is definitely a nice touch! Hope RL isn't causing you too much trouble ^^

I based it off the one I used to have, as that's the clearest memory I have of a Hau, since I don't actually have anything I could use for reference.And no, life's been steadily getting better and better-- I'm even becoming more domesticated every day, and I love it.

If you like playing with color theory you should try doing something with those bright white highlights. They're making the whole thing really plastic-y right now, which is great if it's supposed to be the toy but I think you were going for something more metallic. Personally I'm seeing a bit more yellow, it'd make a beautiful contrast with that purple. Nice job.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#21 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,083 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 09:31 PM

I really like mouthy because of all the detail you put into it. also the shading you used really gives off a vibe which i think Tahu would give off if he was real. I'm surprised you did such detail on the neck.I'm no art critic professional but i give it a 9/10. the only thing i think that could make it better is maybe a volcano with lava flowing down the volcano. I hope one day you might do kopaka in this style because heck i would be willing to pay for a kopaka version.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#22 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 10:36 PM

Awesome; it looks great! I wonder what it would look like if you spent longer than three minutes...-Mef

#23 Offline renaldohoek

renaldohoek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 430 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 11:17 PM

- It took me about 2 or 3 minutes

*BANG*How? How do you accomplish such a feat, good sir?

venture.jpg

#24 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 980 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 01:23 AM

Very, very cool. The amount of little details present in spite of the sketchy feel is great, and the coloring and lighting is excellent as well. I also like your overall design to Tahu - one thing I've noticed is that unless you're going straight off the sets, almost nobody draws characters from Bionicle exactly the same way, and it's always fun to see new takes on it.

Edited by GSR, Jun 27 2012 - 01:23 AM.

Unexpectedly stuck on phone internet until August 4th.  Sorry if I'm slow to respond!

newbforumleader.jpg
(That's a blog link for what it's worth)

The Q&A Compendium
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

#25 Offline Funcle K.

Funcle K.
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,229 posts

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 02:12 AM

First, an extreme thank you to everyone who has responded, I was not expecting the royal treatment at all, I just feel like I still have old ties to this place and I like posting once in a while. So thanks again. I can't respond to everyone, since I don't have much time, but I'll try to address specifics.

Though are you a speed drawer? Because 3 minutes is an awfully short time to draw and color something to this detail

Three minutes? You sure you weren´t just so immersed into your work that you simply lost all notion of time? :P Because this looks amazing, I love this style. Great job! Think you could do these for the other Toa? ^_^

I'm slowly getting back to doing art and I've started with short 2-5 minute sketches every day, normally I just draw people or animals to expand my techniques, but since I've been drawing Tahu for the past 12 years I got a lot in before the normal time guideline I implemented was up.> Gatanui, maybe I will, it sounds like fun. I haven't had a project of sorts in ages.

One minor complaint I have about this is that I think his mouth would look better if it were red like his Kanohi, but that's just me. I still think this is a great drawing. Good job! http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png

I wanted to show that the mouth was a seperate section and not part of the mask, so I made it a different color to resemble his actual face.

If you like playing with color theory you should try doing something with those bright white highlights. They're making the whole thing really plastic-y right now, which is great if it's supposed to be the toy but I think you were going for something more metallic. Personally I'm seeing a bit more yellow, it'd make a beautiful contrast with that purple. Nice job.

I actually didn't try to replicate metal, textures weren't my focus, I feel as if I've got steel and iron sort of covered, not to toot my own horn. I wanted a powerful bright light to give the sense that the character was illuminated but the background wasn't. I do agree though, colored highlights are something I've only really recently implemented, and I have a long way to go before I'm able to do everything I'm supposed to. So thank you for your razor sharp eye, I appreciate it tremendously.

I'm no art critic professional but i give it a 9/10. the only thing i think that could make it better is maybe a volcano with lava flowing down the volcano. I hope one day you might do kopaka in this style because heck i would be willing to pay for a kopaka version.

I purposely shied away from a background to keep all the focus on Tahu, and because this was just a short piece to kind of warm up with as I get back to drawing. And do not worry, if I do make the other Toa it wont cost a cent.

Awesome; it looks great! I wonder what it would look like if you spent longer than three minutes...

These three pieces are all "full length" pieces I did about a year ago, coincidentally for the same project.

How? How do you accomplish such a feat, good sir?

After 12 years, you become quite used to drawing a certain hot headed dude. :)

#26 Offline Plague

Plague
  • Members
  • Toa

• 127 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 07:47 AM

Amazing work. Three minutes!?!? :drooling:Wow. That is awesome, the shading is great. Also loving the way how his armor is all scratched up. Oh, and I remember those other pieces. Yeah, pretty sweet.

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/67904 < My Mocpages! :biggrin:

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! > http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

Posted Image

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT! :P

#27 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 09:02 AM

Whoah. This is fantastic.And I especially like the shading and light in it, I've been working on that stuff for a while, and I'm still not too great with it. Still, great job.

gallery_60140_160_32168.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me
Currently Playing: ~ Muramasa Rebirth ~ Hyperdimension Neptunia V ~ Watch Dogs ~ Infamous: Second Son ~

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile

#28 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,834 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 09:14 AM

Awesome. My favorite character in Bionicle, graced by your awesome art. That's about the summary.I really like the level of detail, shading, and expression. Though it's not exact, it does stay true to the set. Not humanized, and yet not the exact set. That gear on his back really seals the deal. Gives me a sense of the original Tahu set not slipping away. Awesome lens flare and positioning. My favorite part would have to be the way you brilliantly got the face set-like and expressive at the same time. (I'm one of those people who sees all of Bionicle as sets and backgrounds.)My least favorite part would have to be--I'll get back to you on that. Can't find anything right now. 10/10.

#29 Offline We Are _G.R.I.D_

We Are _G.R.I.D_
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 11:03 AM

EPICCCCCCCC*mind-splosion*Yeah, thats all i can really say, you dont mind if i use this as my desktop wallpaper do you? lol

Posted Image
credit to Bonesiii for the av,
credit to xecha for the template for the card, but I did all the work on it, thank you very much!
credit to taka nuvia (or her current name) for the original skullbud .2 file of which i edited,
to make the thing you see in my sign-off, if/when i use them

I am the who when you ask; "Who's there?" I am the wind blowing through your hair
I am the shadow on the moon at night, Filling your dreams to the brim with fright
I am The Darkness underneath your bed, I am the thoughts inside your head

Who Am I, You Ask? I Am One Of Many, And Many Are The _G.R.I.D_
WE ARE _G.R.I.D_ AND OUR TIME HAS COME

#30 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 11:04 AM

The only thing I could complain about would be the white highlights are a bit too bright. Even still, it's incredible.The fact that it took three minutes blows my mind.I love you

Edited by Peng Floyd, Jun 27 2012 - 11:07 AM.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#31 Offline Toa Talo

Toa Talo
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 50 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 02:30 PM

Just awesome hard to believe that you did it in 2 to 3 minutes I like the mask the mouth looks reminds me of Lhikan in LOMN really cool the shoulders look like the the shoulders the matoran had in mask of light

wearewaiting.gif

I am Talo last of the toa of the lost  element of AWESOME.

#32 Offline Shioi

Shioi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff

• 976 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 02:49 PM

Love it! You are so good, and apparently speedy, at finding where to place lighting to your drawing's advantage. I really like the effect on the eyes...such a little thing, like making something of a line to go across them and like, ta-dah!...the eyes suddenly convey an intensity and become a major focal point.Now two to three minutes? Plainly...Just. Not. Fair. xP.Do more. Please. Hey, you've admitted this type of thing is NOT time consuming for ya...so crank some more out! You've got a most willing audience for ya right here on BZP! *nods*And, thanks to Micah for the link in the news...that's what led me here today. It was a worthwhile choice.~Shioi :)

Edited by Shioi, Jun 27 2012 - 02:50 PM.

Posted Image ............WWwww

#33 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 685 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 04:10 PM

This... Took you... 3 minutes?Dude... I can't even finish a single panel in any of my comics that fast. XPVery Impressive. I'm stunned by how good it is. :drool:- :b: :c: :2: :1:

:I

#34 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,801 posts

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 06:10 PM

I'm to talk, seeing as I could never draw something this good...ever. Yes, it is indeed impressive, and I liked the detail you have given to Tahu's armor.However, upon glancing at it for a few minutes, I noticed the line going through the lens flare, which I felt could have been erased. I also felt that the armor plate on his left shoulder was a bit washed out by the highlighting.Still, great job. Definitely deserves the news recognition.

Edited by fishers64, Jun 27 2012 - 06:11 PM.

#35 Offline Freezer Burn

Freezer Burn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 291 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2012 - 10:33 AM

Just... Just... Wow. That is the only word that can suitably describe this. I love the way you preserved the Hau and gear, while also creating new forms for his shoulders, neck and torso. The little details that you've added like the damage on the mask, crack in the chestplate, and rivet-type things on the shoulders add up to a very intricate illustration that conveys Tahu's spirit very well. Also, as other members have already stated, doing this type of work in 2-3 minutes is just crazy! I would love to see the rest of the toa mata rendered like this; it really conveys a sense of sentimentality (at least for me) and having the rest of them would be spectacular. Well done.
Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

#36 Offline Funcle K.

Funcle K.
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,229 posts

Posted Jun 28 2012 - 02:01 PM

...Goodness Gracious, I knew there had to be a reason why suddenly this topic was exploding. Thank you for the news bit, I had no idea and it had been baffling me for a while. Day was made.

Do more. Please. Hey, you've admitted this type of thing is NOT time consuming for ya...so crank some more out! You've got a most willing audience for ya right here on BZP! *nods*And, thanks to Micah for the link in the news...that's what led me here today. It was a worthwhile choice.~Shioi :)

Lewa has been added to the top, and the other Toa will come along shortly I guess?

However, upon glancing at it for a few minutes, I noticed the line going through the lens flare, which I felt could have been erased. I also felt that the armor plate on his left shoulder was a bit washed out by the highlighting.Still, great job. Definitely deserves the news recognition.

I sort of liked the compound-type flare, it made it a bit more interesting, at least to me. But not to worry, I kept a typical one for Lewa because it fit a lot more.And yeah, I'm not too happy with his shoulder. I didn't want to do a sprocket kind of thing, so the Buzz-Lightyear approach sufficed once more! Probably does't work too well with Lewa (and I have no idea how I'll get to Pohatu's) but at least I paid attention this time and didn't just blob lights all over.

#37 Offline Tahu Nuva Master of Fire

Tahu Nuva Master of Fire
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 85 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2012 - 04:04 PM

Love the art but hate the name. Might have lost my home to an arsonist in Colorado Springs.

#38 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,834 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2012 - 04:33 PM

First thing I noticed on Lewa was that great face/mask. With those three pistons inside the face, it really showed that it was a mask and not a maniacal grin, the thing I usually first think of upon seeing a Miru.I do agree with you that the Buzz Lightyear shoulders aren't that great of an idea, and the torso is made better than said shoulders were. However, it looks ok, and set-like enough.The detail here is incredible. Your lens flare is equally good, and I noticed the chest ball. Awesomeness! So much nostalgia, even though I wasn't here back then!Once again, 10/10.

#39 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,083 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2012 - 10:25 PM

wow i'm glad you did lewa too. I like how near the mouth area of the mask there are what seems to be pipes or tubes running from the side of the head to the mouth area.So i'm wondering what those are suppose to be?I also like how you included some wear and tear on his armor.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#40 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 515 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2012 - 07:39 AM

Wow, Lewa too? Well, he's not my favorite character as for design, but you represented him very well. Same thing as Tahu. I especially like that purple-blue shade. Again, nothing to improve. And just 7/8 minutes... 11/10

skyrim_banner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users