Preliminary Poll The Phoenix

Preliminary Poll the Phoenix  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Voting begins June 19th and ends June 22nd at 11:59 P.M. EST.Final Voting begins August 4th and ends August 5th at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on August 6thThe top 2 MOCs from each poll, plus two overall wildcards will advance to the Finals.1 >> entry_picture.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Dark hunter Pyraxx2 >> bionicle.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Faia the Fire Entity3 >> bbcc63entry.png_thumb.jpg >> Pyrocitor4 >> a.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Meckraeng the Dragon5 >> fire_wolf_entrypic.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Fire Wolf6 >> 100_2007.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Magma Weaver7 >> p1010318.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Hero of Fire8 >> img_0714.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Evil Fire Toa

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

#4 is certainly an awesome entry, and is very fitting to the theme: after all, nothing screams fire like a dragon. But, since it's bound to get a ton of votes, I'm instead going for #5, which has a cool mini design, and I like well-done smaller MOCs quite alot. :):music:

TBH, 4 looks way too cluttered for my tastes. Reminds me of my own Mocs. >.< In the end, it came down to 3 and 1, but three was relatively flawless (relatively because rubber bands that can't be helped), and thus it received my vote.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

3 is awesome, so of course I voted for that. I'm still wondering why I haven't seen my entry in an of the polls. ;(
Thank you. ^^Also, I hate to break it to you, but your entry was disqualified because it didn't "fit the theme", as you can see in the entry list topic.
Ah, okay. Thanks for telling me, of course I get disqualified. :P

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

#5.Because it's my own.Also, I think people are forgetting the part of the theme that says the creation shouldn't be too out of place in the Bionicle Universe. In my opinion, entries #1 and #3 don't seem to fit that concept at all.

#5.Because it's my own.Also, I think people are forgetting the part of the theme that says the creation shouldn't be too out of place in the Bionicle Universe. In my opinion, entries #1 and #3 don't seem to fit that concept at all.
I see your point, but the Bionicle universe includes everything from every story year. Later on in the storyline, there were, in fact, robots of the same sort as my entry--Maxilos, for example.

I see your point, but the Bionicle universe includes everything from every story year. Later on in the storyline, there were, in fact, robots of the same sort as my entry--Maxilos, for example.
A good point. I stand corrected.

Disgusting to vote for yourself. I voted on number 6 because it did not mix bionicle with other lego elements that much.
Just out of interest, why do you think that? It's allowed, and generally accepted to be fine to do. Also, mixing System elements into the MOC is not against the rules either, so I don't see how you can think that adding non-Bionicle pieces makes a MOC worse.

I like #1, but it feels like it needs to be more compacted.So, I vote for five. Simple and effective.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

#4 is certainly an awesome entry, and is very fitting to the theme: after all, nothing screams fire like a dragon. But, since it's bound to get a ton of votes, I'm instead going for #5, which has a cool mini design, and I like well-done smaller MOCs quite alot. :) :music:
YES! Actually, I think 4 fitted the theme the least. Sure, it's red, and sure, there are like two pieces of fire on it, but there's no layering of reds, oranges, and yellows! And while the wings look nice, they could be much improved had a few fire elements been put into them. So, GREAT JOB by four though, it's a lovely creation, but my vote went to 5.

Awesomeness

In my opinion, entries #1 and #3 don't seem to fit that concept at all.
I would like to counter your opinion with my own; entries #1 & #3, personally, fit the theme the best. Both of these look like they could have popped out of the Dark Hunter and Rahi guides from back in the day. The designs, while not overly fascinating, have an aesthetic appeal (to me). They pop out.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Entry #1 really stuck out to me! hard to compete with a well-crafted dragon though

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Voted for 1, but 4 would have been my second choice.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

I did vote for my entry (#1), however I really like #4 for having a nice dragon shape (especially the nexk and limbs) and #3 for it's neat symmetry (both left and right and front to back for the most part).Thank you, Makaru. That was the main thing I was wanting to accomplish, to have it look like something from the Dark Hunters Guide. Nostalgia can be a powerful tool if used correctly. :PGood luck to all! :)