Favorite Bionicle Song

Toa Turing

Even though it wasn't official, "Move Along."But in order from my favorite to my least favorite for the other Bionicle songs - "Hero," "Gravity Hurts," "Creeping in my Soul," "Caught up in a Dream," and "Bye Bye Babylon."

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Do you know/What it takes to be a Hero...Boo! We're everywhere you see/Look out we might be real/This time we got you Caught Up In A Dream!...And I can't remember any of the lyrics for Gravity Hurts, despite the obvious.Also,When all you gotta keep is strong/Move along, move along like I know ya too.../And even when your hope is gone/Move along, move along, just to make it through...The walls start breathin'/My mind's unweavin'/Maybe it's best you leave me alone!/A weight has lifted/On this evenin'/I give the final blow...When darkness turns to light, It ends tonight...It ends tonight...My choices are easily figured out.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

My favourite's probably that one they used often in Mask Of Light when things got sad or mushy. It was just such a pretty song...

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

The music that plays when Pohatu Mata is fighting the Nui-Jaga in MNOG. Also, the music that plays when you're by the Great Telescope.No offense to anybody, and I respect each and all of your personal opinions and tastes, but I really can't stand the rock and roll songs. In my opinion, it's just not Bionicle. I much more prefer the ambient/electronic music that blends in with the cultural/world themed music, because it fits more with the idea of advanced, technological beings living in a natural world.Basically, I think the music that they had going for MNOG and the Bohrok animations is the right stuff.Oh yeah, and while TLR generally didn't have that great of a soundtrack (in my opinion), I really love the music that plays when the Agori are assembling all of the villages together near the ending.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the musical scores for the original 3 movies. Hero, Creeps from the deep, gravity hurts, closer to the truth are also my favorites.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all." Tahu

"Deceit and self-interest will never be virtues the Matoran will honor!"-Vakama

"Fear is the state of mind in which we will cause our own failures."-Me

" You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian."- Harvey Dent

No offense to anybody, and I respect each and all of your personal opinions and tastes, but I really can't stand the rock and roll songs. In my opinion, it's just not Bionicle. I much more prefer the ambient/electronic music that blends in with the cultural/world themed music, because it fits more with the idea of advanced, technological beings living in a natural world.
I agree! I've never really liked the rock or rap songs either, I would rather listen to the soundtracks/scores. I feel the ambient/electronic/film score music was one of the things that separated Bionicle from the average toy. My personal favourites are from MNOG: the Onu-Koro theme, and especially the underwater theme.

Upcoming: Karzahni Review, The End Chapter 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer all Nathan Furst's work. (The original 3 movies' scores.) And although the rock songs didn't really fit, I liked how Lego somehow got ahold of 'Move Along.' I liked that song.

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

Move Along and the music video for it was pretty great too.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Hahaha, you whippersnappers with all your fancy lyrical music.The best BIONICLE song is without a doubt Fall of the Kal from the Bohrok Kal flash animations.I could listen to that one all day long.-Janus

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the one in MNOG with the birds getting ready to fight the nui-rama!

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032