Destiny

Tahu5181

Destiny is an alternate universe BIONICLE story.Chapter OneShe stirred. She had been asleep for so long. Now, she felt something. She awoke. She now sensed something more powerful than her, coming from another planet. How dare they invade her planet like this? Oh well. she though. Their energy would be sufficient enough to provide nutrients for her for hundreds more millenia. "Come - here!" she said. She then stood up, and unleashed her tentacles on one of them. "Whoa! What is that?!" he said. As soon as the tentacle made contact, a burst of energy more powerful than anything she had ever felt before went through her. "Yes!" she said aloud. "Yes!!" "What is that?!" said the little man. The tentacle woman was named Annona. She had terrorized and killed off a nearby tribe, absorbing their energy, and thus providing just enough nutrients to wait for her next catch, which she had just found. The little man than said, "Nevermind, you go scout out a location for our laboratory. I'll destroy this thing." All of a sudden, Annona felt much more power than ever before course through her. But it was too much power. Way too much power. "Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted. She managed to scream one last time before the brutually cold hand of death came down upon her. As the dead Annona fell before the small man, he flashed a grin, already having sensed that that had been the most powerful being on this planet. He turned to the others. "This should be easy enough. I'd recommend that large underground area to the south over by the village of red people," he said.One of them turned to him. "Alright, and thanks Angonce.""My pleasure."The Great Beings had arrived on Spherus Magna.Review topic

Edited by Larry Fine

Chapter TwoIt had been a long time since the Great Beings had killed Annona. In the time that had passed between then and now, they had created several new inventions. Among them were the Element Lords and two Giant Robots. The Element Lords led the Agori and Glatorian who lived there, oblivious to the substance known as Energized Protodermis that was kilos below them. Eventually, however, there was a dangerous build up of this substance, and it exploded. Spherus Magna was destroyed, and chaos reigned. The Great Beings, Element Lords, Glatorians, and Agori all went to war. In the end, dead bodies littered the area in space once known as Spherus Magna. Most of the Great Beings were dead, all of the Element Lords had been destroyed, and the Glatorians and Agori survived. The pieces of Spherus Magna had formed a planet called Bara Magna, and two moons; Aqua Magna and Bota Magna. Meanwhile, one of the Giant Robots lay destroyed on Bara Magna, while the other one flew through space, searching for intelligent life on other planets...

Chapter ThreeMata Nui, the Giant Robot, was soaring through space, oil leaking out of him. He crashed on a nearby planet, where he saw a strange building. He had exhausted himself, and quickly recharged. After a few hours, he began walking to this building. There, he saw one simple engraving in enormous letters:HERO FACTORY: WE BUILD HEROES

Edited by Tahu5181

Chapter FourMata Nui walked into the building, and he spotted several strange robots being built. He saw a whte-colored one, whom he walked up to. "Hello. My name is Mata Nui. What planet am I on? I come from the planet Spherus Magna," he said. "My name is Preston Stormer," said the robot. "Welcome to Hero Factory. Here, we build robots to combot evil all over the galaxy, and beyond. This planet is called Makuhero. This is my team." Preston gestured to several robots. "Their names are Dunkan Builk, Jimmy Stringer, Mark Surg, Natalie Breez, and William Furno." Mata Nui took a moment to get acquainted with these robots. "Can I join your team?" asked Mata Nui. "Yes, of course! We need all the help we can get!" said Preston Stormer.

Chapter FiveMata Nui was in the drop ship. With him were all the heroes he had been introduced to: Preston Stormer, Dunkan Bulk, Jimmy Stringer, Mark Surg, Natalie Breez, and William Furno. He was to go on a mission with William Furno to a distant galaxy, where they would battle the evil villian Xplode. Finally, and inevitably, they made it to their galaxy. Then, they were sent in a seperate escape pod, where they finally landed on the planet where Xplode was at. They both ran at full speed, and finally found the villian. "Xplode! According to our records, you have overthrown an entire planet, and intend on stretching out your planet. You've also been taking orders from someone. And, do to your misdeeds, you are to be locked up in a prison!" said William. Deep, rumbling laughter was their answer. "And what if I don't intend on going to this prison?" asked Xplode. "Than we will take you there by force," said Furno. "I'd like to see you try." "You will." At that moment, William Furno jumped onto Xplode, who promptly body slammed him. Mata Nui than leaped onto the villian, and he began punching Xplode in the face. Xplode then grabbed Mata Nui's stomach, and hurled him at the ground. Sparks flew, as machine tore hunks out of machine, showering sparks and oil all over the place. The battle became more and more intense, until finally, the wrath of two robots overthrew one. Xplode fell to the ground, defeated and exhausted. Mata Nui handcuffed him, and then followed William Furno back into the ship. Together, they flew off. When they landed back on Makuhero, they stored Xplode into a prison, and got some rest.