News Recieval Question

tent163phantoka

If you sent it via email (which I believe is the only way?), then they should've received it instantly. However, whether or not someone is online looking at the account is another question. From what I've seen, the news tends to be updated either later in the evening or the early morning, so you might have to wait until then to know they got it.-ibrow

If you sent it via email (which I believe is the only way?), then they should've received it instantly. However, whether or not someone is online looking at the account is another question. From what I've seen, the news tends to be updated either later in the evening or the early morning, so you might have to wait until then to know they got it.-ibrow
You can also PM one of the Reporters but only the one you send it to will receive the report then.You are pretty much right about the rest. It may also take several days until your news are posted. Please check out this post in The New Q&A Compendium for everything you need to know about reporting news.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^