If You Were A Super Hero Or Super Villain...

ZTG

Like it says, of you were a super hero or super villain, what would your super hero name or super villain name and powers be? Oh yea what would your costume look like? Super Hero Name: Z-GearshiftNormal Name: Zeke ToiSuper Power: Cyborg arm, which can transform into many weapons, from guns to bladesWeakness: Electro-shocks, plasma, waterOutfit: Red hard cap with radio system, brown-orange best, red and white t-shirt, denim jeans, black leather shoes.Alignment: Good, rogue

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I would be a bad guyMy name would be JCMy superpowers would be being smart but also really really cocky so I come across as not so smart. Also people get mad at meMy outfit would be a black trenchcoat and fedora. I am smoking. Also I am only a black outline.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I approve of The Carrot!!Superhero name: The ProtohumanReal name: Tommy MitchellSuperpower: As a result of originally being born 2,000,000 years in the future from now and being sent back in time to be born into the body of a 21st century Homo (heheh) Sapien, an irregularity in the base of my spine and my powerful half-future human mind give me powers over gravity and can move my body up to extreme speeds for fancy matial art-y physical combat, and also a psychic connection to the universe and all it's organisms!!! I can punch through any materiel so long as it was formed in this universe, I'm a brilliant acrobat and I have the ability to attack using the cosmic energy that flows through my body!!! >=DWeaknesses: Emotional rubbish, because my friends are important to me and stuff, and if they were to get hurt I would be very very angry with who did it.Outfit: Most clothes change all the time, but always including a dark blue dressing robe (long story, I won't bore you with it)Allignment: Well I follow my destiny and such, but I'm a free lance hero darting around space with my two best chums. Although later in life on I abandon mainstream hero stuff and concentrate on being a good parent to my daughter Amelie. Then I'm retired as an old fart with my wife, but I manage to save mankind one last time before dying of age! =D

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

Alias: AquariusReal Name: That's classified, thank you very much.Superpower: Ability to manipulate water in all of its formsAllegiance: SuperHeroAppearance:AquariusUpdated.pngThis is actually my SuperVillain character from To Save the World!; he and his twin brother Loadstone (who is a Hero) were both based off of myself. Of the two, Aquarius' powers and costume define me more than Loadstone's, while Loadstone's personality has been largely based on my own obnoxious sense of humor. :P~ Rumpelstiltskin

Villain alias: NoxiousReal name: <classified>Super power: Telekinesis, used primarily to grab and throw stuff. Technological affinity.Weakness: Lacks physical strengthOutfit: Black suit, helmet with scan HUD in the visor; ending up with something like this. Add some green coloring here and there for style.Equipment: Laser gun, some form of mobility jets attached to the suit.Alignment: Weaves between several depending on situation. Prone to theft, but is not keen on seeing people dead. Will help save the world if required. Will likely try to reap all the benefits from it afterwards.I'd rely mostly on tech, mobility and ranged attacks to keep myself going, really. I like versatility, so my superpower would be a versatile one as well; though maybe lacking in direct firepower compared to a lot of other options.

Edited by Katuko