Loganto The Le Matoran.

Lemony Lepid

I just finished reading season 2. The quality of the graphics, and the humor have both impoved much since the first season!

only big problem is in kotu vs. snicker

you see snicker just doesn't get beat

of course i am kidding tho

Good job, keep it up and so forth.

naw man

thanks! hey, has anyone seen terren around?OK, guys, now, I am going to do something quite original for my comics! SECRET COMICS! small little comics you find in an old comment of mine, however, this is my Idea, so dont take it as your own. but don't start searching yet, I need to make one first! :P

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I believe it was nuparu, or a random mctoran MOC that looks exactly like nuparu. ir your talking about the brown MOC, that was a pohatu starz, I can't seem to find his head.I have a greal Idea for a b-day comic... yet my birthday is on october 27th, it involves an epic story and amazing detail and a dark path to my future comics... I think I'll make it on april 27th, due to the fact that that is my half birthday. I SHALL START NAO!

Edited by -Windrider-

Cool to see these improve! Read all of your comics, and, I agree with Snicker, she'd burn Kotu or something.

But yeah, cool to see these improve over the X amount of time you've made comics, and I can't wait to see this dramatic series/chapter/whatchamacallit start.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yay i can now steal your sou-....... I mean Welcome back... ummmm its not like i steal souls or anything heheh..

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Yay i can now steal your sou-....... I mean Welcome back... ummmm its not like i steal souls or anything heheh..

I would leave that to me or kalarezka... the professionals, ya know? ;)

Nice to have you back. Plus, in August or September, I'm goingb to start story line driven comic.

Good! I look forward to that! :D

Ummmm those are cardbored cut outs durring your off time i stole them all from your room and now have them hidden

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this