IANSo, I created a character for my entry into RPG Contest #24. He was based on Wheatley.I just thought, 'Hey, let's make a GLaDOS MOC and stick him on the front!'. So I did.hni_0002.jpgFrontSideAboveBelowBelow 2Comment, constructively criticise, complain about the lighting and camera quality... you know the drill.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

It's kind of sad that you haven't gotten a review yet, I mean personally I feel quite discontented when I see anything in the creative forums get completely looked over. As for that, I will take the time to review this product of your imagination and creativity. As a forward note though, I apologize if I'm slightly harsh or cruel with my criticism as it is not my goal to deter you from MOCing, but to help you with your creation. Anyways on to the review.OK let's start at the top, where it seems to connect to the....giant lime wheel. I'm not sure whether you just took upside down pictures or whether you somehow attached that wheel to the shelf, but never mind that, I'm not here to correct your photography. The wheel's color is not helping at all, and personally I think you can do quite better than just a wheel for a base. If you want to go wild I would recommend building a box of three walls out of Technic beams so that you could essentially mount the top of it to this roof. Another idea would be to simply construct a round cylindrical pillar and make the "neck" of what I presume is an AI unit, coming out of that pillar. Either way I would mess around with ideas like that, as the green wheel thing is just overall unappealing in my humble opinion. The tubing on the top of the "arm" is very nice in my opinion, as it gives it a mechanical feel and all, yet I believe it's just kind of there. Maybe if you added more throughout the MOC or simply wired it in more unique ways it would look better. Other than that, you kind of need to fix all the gaps up there, as they really deter the quality of the creation as a whole. What pieces to use I wouldn't really be sure of, but giving it a rounded look would probably benefit it a lot if you where going for a GLaDOS look. The back of the lower "arm" however is quite nice and solid with those Tahu Mistika shield pieces, as you joined them fairly well at the ends to give a flowing look to it. The random joints flying all around the outsides of the MOC kind of ruin it too, for what you are going for I would only allow tubing and wire-like structures to hang around outside of the "arm." Now the head part, well I feel like if you again, make it more rounded as a whole it would look a lot more aesthetically pleasing than it currently is. Also you should maybe use this piece for the eye, as I feel like it suits what you are trying to build much better than the gear. Other than that, maybe a good idea would to build this MOC out of system pieces if you have any, as they are a lot more rounded and would flow better with the whole GLaDOS idea of yours. Well I hope this review is helpful, and again I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh.

It's kind of sad that you haven't gotten a review yet, I mean personally I feel quite discontented when I see anything in the creative forums get completely looked over. As for that, I will take the time to review this product of your imagination and creativity. As a forward note though, I apologize if I'm slightly harsh or cruel with my criticism as it is not my goal to deter you from MOCing, but to help you with your creation. Anyways on to the review.OK let's start at the top, where it seems to connect to the....giant lime wheel. I'm not sure whether you just took upside down pictures or whether you somehow attached that wheel to the shelf, but never mind that, I'm not here to correct your photography. The wheel's color is not helping at all, and personally I think you can do quite better than just a wheel for a base. If you want to go wild I would recommend building a box of three walls out of Technic beams so that you could essentially mount the top of it to this roof. Another idea would be to simply construct a round cylindrical pillar and make the "neck" of what I presume is an AI unit, coming out of that pillar. Either way I would mess around with ideas like that, as the green wheel thing is just overall unappealing in my humble opinion. The tubing on the top of the "arm" is very nice in my opinion, as it gives it a mechanical feel and all, yet I believe it's just kind of there. Maybe if you added more throughout the MOC or simply wired it in more unique ways it would look better. Other than that, you kind of need to fix all the gaps up there, as they really deter the quality of the creation as a whole. What pieces to use I wouldn't really be sure of, but giving it a rounded look would probably benefit it a lot if you where going for a GLaDOS look. The back of the lower "arm" however is quite nice and solid with those Tahu Mistika shield pieces, as you joined them fairly well at the ends to give a flowing look to it. The random joints flying all around the outsides of the MOC kind of ruin it too, for what you are going for I would only allow tubing and wire-like structures to hang around outside of the "arm." Now the head part, well I feel like if you again, make it more rounded as a whole it would look a lot more aesthetically pleasing than it currently is. Also you should maybe use this piece for the eye, as I feel like it suits what you are trying to build much better than the gear. Other than that, maybe a good idea would to build this MOC out of system pieces if you have any, as they are a lot more rounded and would flow better with the whole GLaDOS idea of yours. Well I hope this review is helpful, and again I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh.
Not harsh at all! Any criticism is good for me at this point. XDI took the photos right-way-up, then turned them upside down. The lime wheel was the best I could do, as I'm quite limited for pieces, but thanks for the suggestions. :)The gaps came in because I started running out of pieces at that point. I started at the bottom and moved up, which is why the lower part looks better. The head was built long before this, as a seperate MOC.Rounding it would be quite difficult - as I suggested earlier, the amount of pieces I have at the moment is very limited.Thankyou for your comments! :)- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Erm- Pirok? Your pictures appear to be... well... upside down. Is this an intentional thing?Anyway, I like all but the colors. The colors are great except for that BIG [censored] LIME WHEEL. Oh, and I would rather a bit less gray. That would also be nice.
Yes, it is. Look up GLaDOS on Google Images.Good thing there isn't any grey then. cool.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]