How Many?

JPNML

A couple know that I was interested in Bionicles. None know of BZP though...

~Music is what feelings sound like~

96% of teens like either rap or "real music". If you are part of the 4% that appreciate all types of music, copy and paste this into your sig.

Quite a few know, but none of them are really as obsessed with BIONICLE as me-though a close friend is an avid set collector and MoCist.

Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

They only know about bzp if the like bionicle

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Nearly all of them.I used to have friends that knew I liked it and gave me sets for birthday presents, but I have since moved towns.I learned that one of my friends used to buy Bionicle sets, but when I started to talk about Lewa, he had no idea who I was talking about. >:C

Starting a new comic series soon.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot don't have a clue, but there are also a fairly decent number who do know I like LEGO (not specifically Bionicle or my BZPower membership).Actually, I used to go to school with another BZPower member (Aramor).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Only the ones I have here. Not out of any shame to say, but no one ever asks "what forum websites are you on?" although I'd say my interest in Bionicle is pretty mediocre, to the point where it's hardly an interest at all, so it's not really a hobby I voluntarily talk about out of the blue (unless I'm around other friends, like the ones from here, and we're talking about the stuff I remember... and writing and creative license and all that).'sides, my friends would mess with me more for my other interests anways~ (lovingly mess with me, of course <3)

Most do not know of my collecting, and of those that do I believe one knows of my activity in the online community for it.~|ET|~

Edited by 1. Xemnas

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Many of my childhood friends knew I liked BIONICLE, but no one, and with this I mean absolutely no one in the world, except the ones who know me on this site ( how obvious ), knows I come here. They don't have to know it, actually, or my social life would be reduced to dust. Where I live IRL, social interactions are usually hard and brutal. Don't depict me as a coward, but just a person who doesn't want to lose the friends of a whole life.

Many of my childhood friends knew I liked BIONICLE, but no one, and with this I mean absolutely no one in the world, except the ones who know me on this site ( how obvious ), knows I come here. They don't have to know it, actually, or my social life would be reduced to dust. Where I live IRL, social interactions are usually hard and brutal. Don't depict me as a coward, but just a person who doesn't want to lose the friends of a whole life.
This. I'me sure I would actually lose friends if I cam clean about Bionicle, but there would definitely be some awkward conversations

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I feel you man, how it is where I live too, which is why, only my best friend possibly knows about BZP. He used to like Bionicles back in the day, but grew out of them, and he knows I RP (Which I don't even tell most people, because RPing would be looked down upon around here too) and I think he's seen me with a BZP tab open a few times, but maybe wasn't sure what it was. Though I did get him to play MNOGII for about three minutes the other day because he saw me playing it and wanted to join in the nostalgia.

I feel you man, how it is where I live too, which is why, only my best friend possibly knows about BZP. He used to like Bionicles back in the day, but grew out of them, and he knows I RP (Which I don't even tell most people, because RPing would be looked down upon around here too) and I think he's seen me with a BZP tab open a few times, but maybe wasn't sure what it was. Though I did get him to play MNOGII for about three minutes the other day because he saw me playing it and wanted to join in the nostalgia.
None of my friends were ever into Bionicle. It was a sad time in my child hood. Its funny. I remember being about 9 0r 10 and some boys the same age were talking about how childish it was

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

~Almost all my friends know I'm still into Lego.~3 of my friends may recall that I was once into Bionicle~Probably only one of my friends knows I still like to pop in once and a while.

Edited by Rama~Swarm

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png