The Party Tank

That, sir, is one wicked creation.You know what's even more wicked, though? How about that ALL CAPS TOPIC TITLE, WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU MANAGED TO GET IT.But I do like the creation; it's sleek and compact, simple yet complex, and it looks like it has a giant wheel. Some pictures of it from underneath or of the inside would be nice, though.-ibrow

That, sir, is one wicked creation.You know what's even more wicked, though? How about that ALL CAPS TOPIC TITLE, WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU MANAGED TO GET IT.But I do like the creation; it's sleek and compact, simple yet complex, and it looks like it has a giant wheel. Some pictures of it from underneath or of the inside would be nice, though.-ibrow
Thank you. For the title, I used Sumiki's glorious CAPS HAX LIBRARY.There are two wheels on the underside. I didn't take pics of the underside because it shows all the connections. There's really not much to see, just two wheels.

This is really cool. The sleek design and the color scheme are both great. It's great how almost everything is covered up. Also, it would be cool if there could be some features in the inside to make it look like a party is happening inside. Great job on this!

Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg

This is really cool. The sleek design and the color scheme are both great. It's great how almost everything is covered up. Also, it would be cool if there could be some features in the inside to make it look like a party is happening inside. Great job on this!
Ah, but the point is that you can't tell that there's a party inside. :sly:Thank you!

It's a PARTY in a TANK. Alright, good enough for me.I love the sleek build of this and the 2 Red panels on each side to cover the huge wheel. The points from the panels contribute to how the overall tank feel of the Moc gets. I love the coverage on armor the top has. Oh, and I love that wheel. Nice Moc Architect and nice work on the 1K views on Flickr. ^_^PARTY in the TANK!~Gravity