What Forum Sections Do You Visit The Least?

Just about everywhere with the exceptions of the Library, GD, and S&T.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

The Marketplace, the Library, and CoT nowadays, even though I used to visit it much more a few months ago.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

The Marketplace, the Library, LEGO-Based Creations, and Contests & Polls.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

The Ninjago Wiki forum is pretty new, so I don't really count it as one I've rarely visited in my mind (even though I've actually never visited it at all).So, I'd have to say the RPG forums. I don't have any reason to visit, so I tend to disregard them even more than most forums.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

The Bionicle Reference Center, BZPower Marketplace, Library, all the Artwork subforums besides General Art, and Games & More (and by extension the RPG Contest subforums in the Voting Booth). I never visit any of these forums or subforums. I try to check as much of BZP as I can, but at some point something's gotta give, and I haven't had any interest in these since at least the downtime (and sometimes even before that).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Bionicle Reference Center, BZPower Marketplace, Library, Games and More, and COT.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Come to think of it, I never go on the R.P.G. forum either. I've never really taken much interest, but I feel like it's too late to start. Am I missing out on anything?

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I practically never visit the Lego Discussion Forum, Affiliates Forum, and the Completely Off Topic Forum. I also tend to avoid the comedy and games and trivia sub forums, there's something about them that just kind of shoos me away just I don't know. And of course I don't really visit the marketplace, as I'm not looking to buy or sell.

Hmm... Well, I don't ever visit the RPG area. My RPG days are pretty much behind me outside of my PM system. I don't normally visit the marketplace, but I do pop in every now and then. I'd say everything else aside from the Library, General Art, S&T, CoT (though it has been a while since I've been there), my PM board and of course the invisible forums which I cannot access.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Media/Digital Discussion, Bionicle Reference Center (I used to go there all the time to read the Serials, but not much since we moved to the new forums), Music & Movies, Comics, and Fan Created Games are pretty much all tied for forums that I practically never visit. Following close behind would be HF Sets, S&T, BBC, GA, Shops & Kits, and Lego RPG.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender