Lehou's Funnies And Whatnot

Lehou

Yo.I'm going to go with mostly hand-drawn comics from here on out. Much more fun than sprite comics (to me, at least.)So anyways, City of Light. It's been awhile...ProloguePage 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5Page 6Page 7Page 8Page 9Page 10Page 11Page 12Part 1: Starscream's wrathCoverPage 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5Page 6Page 7Page 9Page 10Page 11Page 12Page 13Page 14Page 15Page 16Page 17Page 18Page 19Page 20Page 21

Edited by Lehou

Hm. I read them all, and I can see a marked difference between the first part and the second part. I think the first one was better, and not just because it had color. I looked like you put more time and effort into them. Otherwise they're action-packed and hilarious. Just how I like it.

Edited by King Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...Uh...What?I'm seeing a purple and white gorilla wearing a crown and eating a gordita.But the 20 day revival limit was taken down, so no worries about time. Whenevs is okay.

It's supposed to be Entei. He's red, brown, yelllow and white. He's also a dog.But it's comforting to know that the time limit has been taken down, too. Thanks for passing it along.

• 3 weeks later...