RPG Contest #24 Preliminary Poll Water

Pick your favorite entries  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RPG Contest #24 Preliminary Poll WaterView the contest thread here.View the full list of submissions here.Preliminary Polls will run June 27 - 11:59 PM Eastern June 29.You can select FOUR entries!

1. Dusk Coliseum - Zacax
  2. Desolation - Belthnor
  3. Troubles of Dawn - Toatapio Nuva
  4. Transformation - The Lorax
  5. Isolation - Kryzath
  6. Surrender Unto the Hive - Toa Zealokan
  7. Goodbye Innocence - The One who is Gone
  8. The King's Game - Ace of Skulls
  9. Agori Trail - Man with the Hex

#4, #5, #7, and #9.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Vote for Goodbye Innocence, of course, then Transformation. I decided to say meh and go with Agori Trail and Dusk Coliseum, just because they provide something different (if not good different, at least different).-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Vote for Goodbye Innocence, of course, then Transformation. I decided to say meh and go with Agori Trail and Dusk Coliseum, just because they provide something different (if not good different, at least different).
Wow, that was my exact voting and thought process. Great minds think alike! :P

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Three way tie for first. :P Amusing.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

^ You are a gentleman and a scholar.

It's almost sad, the sheer lead we have. And I am still delighted to be in second place... Maybe, just maybe, I'll win this contest.