Rpg Contest #24 Preliminary Poll Potassium

Pick your favorite entries  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RPG Contest #24 Preliminary Poll PotassiumView the contest thread here.View the full list of submissions here.Preliminary Polls will run June 27 - 11:59 PM Eastern June 29.You can select FOUR entries!

1. Strike from the Shadows - Zarayna: The Quiet Light
  2. Waves of the South - Toa Levacius Zehvor
  3. Makutalypse - General Rocka's Bane
  4. Kirse: City of the Great Beings - Pyrrhon
  5. The Shifting Sands - Kal the Guardian
  6. Scourge - Mr. House
  7. Fatal Error - Using Less Vorex
  8. It Takes Two - Toa Fanixe Withdrawn.
  9. Aloft: Castle in the Sky - Pit: Arrow of Light

#1, #2, #5, and #6. Also, wasn't #8 withdrawn?

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I voted for Waves and Aloft (in my top three), and went with Kirse and Fatal Error for my other two votes.Really I voted the exact same things Hubert did.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I voted Waves of the South (obviously), Aloft: Castle in the Sky (obviously), Shifting Sands, and... those were the only three I was really aiming at in this poll, so I went for Strike From the Shadows as well.]Seriously though guys, Aloft needs more votes. Come on.-ibrow

2 and 5 because they are awesome. Then I went with 1 and 9 because WHY NOT? And as of this moment, Sands is tied for first! Oh yeah! Let's just keep it this way for the rest of the contest.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

If FE doesn't get to fourth, I'll have to advertise! A lot!And since I don't believe in shameless advertising, I'll have to hide in a hole feeling miserable and depressed for weeks.We don't want that to happen again, do we? :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

No, don't! Two RPGs with Grochi and Vorex as staff is more insanity than I could handle. Vote for a nice, sensible entry (Strike from the Shadows, for example). If you have to, vote for one, but please don't drive me over the edge. :begging:
Ah, but both of them won't get through. Just vote for Fatal Error and break the tie.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

You two (Lorax & Vorex) are both terrible and wrong. If you want great RPGs, go with Waves of the South and Aloft: City in the Clouds. I mean, come on!Ancient ruins, a flying city, and awesomeness in general. Aloft is what you need this contest. And nobody has explored any of it so far. You can fight dinosaurs, and colossi, and warmechs - creatures that prove a threat by virtue of their own imposing physical strength rather than some bizzare mental powers so you forget about them. There's an endless amount of places to explore - each one of the ruins is larger than most RPGs in this contest, mine included, on their own, and you can explore a vast desert, a massive sea, or an infinite jungle! Or go into the sky itself, and explore the giant city, and then fight sky pirates in the middle of the air, 1000 feet above the ground.Really, to simplify everything - vote Aloft, because it's an awesome RPG and everybody who votes for it is awesome. Well, they also need to vote Waves, but really, go Aloft too.I would hype my RPG, but I don't need to .-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

This is terrible... Kirse is tied with the entries of two of my friends for fourth place. I don't even know if I should cheer for myself or Blade here... I would have said Vorex there too... but I don't like aliens, XD
I hate you now. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Wait! Another vote came in; one is at 19!Nah, J/K. They're gonna stay tied forever, Waldo will never be found, and the dice shall be employed by B6.@ Vorex; Aliens are smelly and weird. Don't try to convince us otherwise.Don't like aliens? You should go Aloft, because it doesn't have aliens. I think. I have no idea what Blades really planning, but I'm assuming it's not aliens. Just giant robots, giant statues, and giant biomechanical reptiles.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Wait! Another vote came in; one is at 19!Nah, J/K. They're gonna stay tied forever, Waldo will never be found, and the dice shall be employed by B6.@ Vorex; Aliens are smelly and weird. Don't try to convince us otherwise.Don't like aliens? You should go Aloft, because it doesn't have aliens. I think. I have no idea what Blades really planning, but I'm assuming it's not aliens. Just giant robots, giant statues, and giant biomechanical reptiles.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
These aliens aren't as alien as you might think.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]