Rpg Contest #24 Preliminary Poll Potassium

Pick your favorite entries  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You guys have got to be kidding me. You're seriously asking that? I suppose I haven't exploded four times in a row in front of everyone here yet, but trust me, it can be done.In worse news, people still haven't added their vote to Aloft. Time to advertise in my blog....-ibrow

I'm pretty sure he meant the first explosion to be

(of a person) suddenly give expression to violent and uncontainable emotion, esp. anger : he can explode with anger | [with direct speech ] “This is ludicrous!” she exploded.
and the second to be
burst or shatter violently and noisily as a result of rapid combustion,decomposition, excessive internal pressure, or other process, typicallyscattering fragments widely : a large bomb exploded in a park.
Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

...and that immediately sucked up all of the humorous fun we were having and dumped it in the vacuum of space where nobody can see it... =P-ibrow
Thats how I roll cool.png

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Bulik, it would go second definition, first, then second again.Literal, figurative, then Literal.
False alarm: Everyone can go back to their speculation and theories

Somebody came by and divebombed this RPG with what appears to be just a vote for Strike from the Shadows.They're dead to me for not voting Aloft. Or at least Waves. Or Waves & Aloft. I'd be happy with any of those.Dead to me.@ Grochi; It's because you're Captain Jack, isn't it? Every time you die, you just come back. Even explosions.Until you turn into a giant face.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Okay; I wanted to save this for the finals; but it's obvious circumstances are forcing me to act sooner than expected.Biomechanical dinosaurs are confirmed, right? You realize what that means?You get to fight biomechanical raptors.

Hey, iBrow can testify to the fact that I exploded twice a couple days ago. =P
-
:burnmad:
Indeed I can. :P Also everyone, listen to Blade! Please!How about this for an offer, too- you're gonna have the Pyro knocking on your door within the week if Aloft doesn't win. If you don't know the Pyro... look up "Meet the Pyro".-ibrow

Okay; I wanted to save this for the finals; but it's obvious circumstances are forcing me to act sooner than expected.Biomechanical dinosaurs are confirmed, right? You realize what that means?You get to fight biomechanical raptors.
Not only that, I get to be a Dragon.@Lev: Yes.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Judging by success rates so far, I might have to vote only Waves and Shifting Sands to have any hope of winning in the final poll.This is not good.Vote Shifting Sands.Now.Please. :)

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Velociraptors. One of the few things that legitimately frighten me.Except now I know that they are small and fluffy. So now they are cute, if dangerous.Though biomechanical velociraptors... *shudders*
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Not Utah Raptors, those guys are big. And scary, but that is a given. So glad they aren't alive anymore (to our knowledge. I'm looking at you, swamps of Africa).I wonder how many more people will vote before this ends tomorrow? Maybe enough to tip the scales? Maybe not? Man I hate waiting to find out. :P

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Velociraptors. One of the few things that legitimately frighten me.Except now I know that they are small and fluffy. So now they are cute, if dangerous.Though biomechanical velociraptors... *shudders*
The little suckers would still bite your face off.And yeah. When Blade says biomechanical raptors, he means Utah raptors, not fluffy velociraptors. They will rip through the forests and tear you apart. In packs.And remember, if you visit Voruntund or Voruntand, stop by the coastline and watch the biomechanical Spinosaurus' as they chase you through the city and tear you to pieces.EDIT: Unfortunately for the players, when I was younger, I wanted to be a paleontologist. In 2004, I knew the name of every single dinosaur they had discovered ever. And can give them all to Blade, with descriptions.Luckily I forgot most of them...Unfortunately, I still have all of my books from back then if Blade needs some inspiration.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Oh man, Should I too suggest people to vote for Aloft? I know I did, but I also voted for Kirse, which in comparison to vote balance, means I did nothing.I want to fight roboraptors... but I want Kirse to make it....

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I wish to give Aloft two of my votes. :P@ Pyrrhon; Tell people to vote Aloft. Do it. Give into your love.@ Kal; Is he a colossus? Don't answer either way.I wonder if any of the cities are haunted. They could be. I never said either way. Neither did Blade.Resedomanadia probably is. It's name does basically mean 'Resting Place of the Dominator' in your foul, mortal tongue. So it's gotta be nasty. Unlike the other ones, which have very Dwemer names, that one got a name short only in comparison to the Daedric Ruins in Morrowind.Who comes up with Ashalmimilkala anyways? Seriously?Nothing is as cool as THE SCROLL OF FIERCELY ROASTING, however.Blade, can I add THE SCROLL OF FIERCELY ROASTING to Aloft if it wins? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I doubt that will work, for my character shall be a god among the biomechanical dinosaurs.
Am I seriously going on Dragonborn duty?...JOOR!I should make you speak in Dragon language in Waves.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

I doubt that will work, for my character shall be a god among the biomechanical dinosaurs.
Am I seriously going on Dragonborn duty?...JOOR!I should make you speak in Dragon language in Waves.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I would, but I'm not fluent and I don't want to have to look up everything.

profiles i guess

FO.*freezes Wheatley, his various components failing due to not being made to work at that temperature.*Alright, people, it is now safe to vote for those-Wheatley has been moved to Kirse, where he will proceed to wreak havoc and kill everybody who votes for it.

profiles i guess

FO.*freezes Wheatley, his various components failing due to not being made to work at that temperature.*Alright, people, it is now safe to vote for those-Wheatley has been moved to Kirse, where he will proceed to wreak havoc and kill everybody who votes for it.
Technically, Wheatley is only actually going to be in Aloft. There's a character similar to him in FE, but it's not an expy.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Am I seriously going on Dragonborn duty?...JOOR!I should make you speak in Dragon language in Waves.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Just say "YOL!" whenever you breathe fire and you'll do fine.
-
Heheh.YOL TOOR SHUL.And, due to his psionics abilities, he can also use Fus Ro Dah.
*takes out a bow and arrow* Guys... DON'T make me use this.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Just say "YOL!" whenever you breathe fire and you'll do fine.
-
Heheh.YOL TOOR SHUL.And, due to his psionics abilities, he can also use Fus Ro Dah.
*takes out a bow and arrow* Guys... DON'T make me use this.
I already struck you with Mehrunes Razor and Ancient Shrouded Gloves with the Assassins Blade perk for over 900(0) damage so be quiet.
Technically, Wheatley is only actually going to be in Aloft. There's a character similar to him in FE, but it's not an expy.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA... Blade what have you been telling this guy... <_<Wheatley would be crushed under the shadow of the colossus.
Waves, Kirse, Fatal Error, and Aloft
This guy right here? He goes and solves absolutely nothing for us. Good job man. Good job. Thanks for the vote though.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

See this guy?He lied. Fatal Error should be on 19 if he voted for it. Unless he put Fatal Error on 18, in which case, I'm sorry. :(
3 Posts. Inhabitant. Only one of which isn't on these voting polls. It took him a while for his post to get sent through.Unless they removed the New Member policy when I was in a cave for a couple billion years.No wait, that's my avatar... never mind, scratch that entirely.Come on Aloft, just a few more votes and we can siphon you some Kirse+Fatal Error votes and put you in for the win...Or at least get to the finals.Has anybody ever had their favorite 3 RPGs win? Ever?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

See this guy?He lied. Fatal Error should be on 19 if he voted for it. Unless he put Fatal Error on 18, in which case, I'm sorry. :(
3 Posts. Inhabitant. Only one of which isn't on these voting polls. It took him a while for his post to get sent through.Unless they removed the New Member policy when I was in a cave for a couple billion years.No wait, that's my avatar... never mind, scratch that entirely.Come on Aloft, just a few more votes and we can siphon you some Kirse+Fatal Error votes and put you in for the win...Or at least get to the finals.Has anybody ever had their favorite 3 RPGs win? Ever?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Actually, when the post gets approved, it gets put in where it would have been if it didn't need to be approved.Also, think about how awesome Fatal Error could be. THINK ABOUT IT. Fatal Error deserves your votes, dudez. Don't let me down.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

... Since when did posts need to be approved?

@ Kal; Is he a colossus? Don't answer either way.I wonder if any of the cities are haunted. They could be. I never said either way. Neither did Blade.Nothing is as cool as THE SCROLL OF FIERCELY ROASTING, however.Blade, can I add THE SCROLL OF FIERCELY ROASTING to Aloft if it wins? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Trimmed some of the quote.1. You'll see. =P ... Well, actually, you've already seen, since Kal answered. =P2. You'll see, for real this time. =P Maybe, is all I'll say, though. I have plans. =P3. Sure; why not? Maybe it can be half advanced tech, half DNA Potion. =P
@ Pyrrhon; Tell people to vote Aloft. Do it. Give into your love.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
This has nothing to do with love, and a lot more to do with starting a Biomechanical Jurassic Park. XD
I'd accept that anyway. =D
I already struck you with Mehrunes Razor and Ancient Shrouded Gloves with the Assassins Blade perk for over 900(0) damage so be quiet.HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA... Blade what have you been telling this guy... <_<Wheatley would be crushed under the shadow of the colossus.This guy right here? He goes and solves absolutely nothing for us. Good job man. Good job. Thanks for the vote though.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
1. Oh noes; not 900 damage! =O2. I actually haven't said anything; I allowed Vorex and Burnmad a pet. Never mentioned it was likely to be destroyed quickly by a colossus, figured I'd let action do the talking. =) I mean, if they wish to make a character that'll have to be guarded during fights; that's their choice. *Shrugs*3. Yeah, while his vote is awesome, the only one it really helps is Waves. =P