Hunter

dscf0131_-_light.png

Little is known about this alien race. Their home planet is very far and unfriendly. The few creatures that inhabit it have been forced into submission by these aliens centuries ago. Due to their strength and agility, they're skilled hunters and they never miss a prey. Their talons can make the enemy bleed for a long time. In facts, they cause deep wounds which also may get poisoned by the venom that the hunters exude. Getting touched by them may be deadly. But they surely won't stop at that point.Once they've killed the prey, they start feeding themselves with it. The way they do this only scares many of their opponents, which flee on their sight: they impale the corpse on the spikes on their back, then they stick their tentacles to the dead body and suck everything from its intern. When the body is empty, they throw it away. Afterwards, they search for another victim wherewith to calm their unending hunger.RestingPreparing to jumpScouting the areaReady to attack--Author's notes--This is a MOC that I've done about three weeks ago. At that time I was bored and didn't know what to do, so I started this random MOC and, in the time of half an hour, it was completed.Hope you enjoy it and share your thoughts. Comments, criticism and feedback are really welcome!

Nice! The head is really cool and the spikes on the back are nicely done. Your choices of pieces for this are fantastic. Also, that blue piece to connect the hand together stands out a bit but other than that, great job on this!
Glad you like it! As for the blue hand pieces, well, I didn't have any of the same type but black, except the one used for the head. Those are my biggest complaint about this MOC. But, again, thanks for your comment!

While I really like this MOC, there are a few things that stick out.First of all, the feet. They look kinda akward, and it seems to me that just using one of Vezon's feet would have been better. If not that, then a couple of connectors and those 2007 dagger-like short blades for feet.Other than that, it's pretty awesome. As others have said, nice head, nice piece usage, and the such. 8.7/10

pNNgXax.jpg

While I really like this MOC, there are a few things that stick out.First of all, the feet. They look kinda akward, and it seems to me that just using one of Vezon's feet would have been better. If not that, then a couple of connectors and those 2007 dagger-like short blades for feet.Other than that, it's pretty awesome. As others have said, nice head, nice piece usage, and the such. 8.7/10
Thank you for your review!Actually, it had those feet at first but then I replaced 'em with the current ones because they looked too much overused to me. But, yes, they look a little bit awkward.

They eat interns?Anyways, the build is very nice, especially the front, however, the blue wrists stand out too much.
Really cool MOC with a great colour scheme. Just one thing, the blue and white hands kind if spoil it. But apart, great MOC! :)
Check this, I know about it:
Nice! The head is really cool and the spikes on the back are nicely done. Your choices of pieces for this are fantastic. Also, that blue piece to connect the hand together stands out a bit but other than that, great job on this!
Glad you like it! As for the blue hand pieces, well, I didn't have any of the same type but black, except the one used for the head. Those are my biggest complaint about this MOC. But, again, thanks for your comment!
Anyways, thanks for your reviews, glad you liked it and, yes, they eat interns!