Superiornatural

Sybre

Welcome, everyone, to my new MAS: Superiornatural, a new thriller series designed to make your heart purposely race. Missions will come constantly so the horror never stops. More updates will come soon. Enjoy.Character Sheet coming soon!IntroMission #1: El ChupacabraThe ArrivalCo-Author: TNG PrimePGS: JiMing (invited)Credits: Rahi Zaku for the kit, Akuna Toa of Sonics for weapons, TNG for backgrounds, and Lost Tapes (TV Show) for the idea.

Edited by Sybre: Soul Shinipire

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, this certainly looks like it has potential.And there I am, lavishly dressed in a fedora. :PBut a complaint of mine is the lack of an explanation as to why cryptids have overrun the world.Oh, and before I finish:

We are naturally superior!
I see what you did there. :P

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Well, this certainly looks like it has potential.And there I am, lavishly dressed in a fedora. :PBut a complaint of mine is the lack of an explanation as to why cryptids have overrun the world.Oh, and before I finish:
We are naturally superior!
I see what you did there. :P
Thank you. :)Yes, you do look quite dashing in that!I'm sorry about that. I'll try and explain in another comic.I just had to say that! LOL :D

mindeth the cobwebs

There is an explanation, but they discover it in a later comic. Much later. (Remember that idea, Sybre? The one we discussed in PM?)Anyone noticed the gag in the red and gray room? Anyway, we will most likely release missions in an alternating manner. Sybre will be doing the first. Thanks for the comment!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

There is an explanation, but they discover it in a later comic. Much later. (Remember that idea, Sybre? The one we discussed in PM?)Anyone noticed the gag in the red and gray room? Anyway, we will most likely release missions in an alternating manner. Sybre will be doing the first. Thanks for the comment!
I think.And heck yeah!I believe that could be the plan, readers.

mindeth the cobwebs

El ChupacabraHello, readers. I'm so sorry I couldn't get the new comic released the past few days. There were real-world interruptions, but now it is here!Part 1This is where the fun begins! And before you ask, Yes, I have really been to Mexico. Twice. Two days each time.I'll give you time to read the comic before I start the new one. Okay?

mindeth the cobwebs

Dude, this is awesome so far! You did a really great job on the panels, can't wait to see more. :biggrin:
Thanks, but if you are talking about the backgrounds, no credit for me.And you will see more. I promise.

mindeth the cobwebs

Ooooooh, the tension is building, what will happen?But you forgot my fedora! Shame on you!
Yes. It is. And I bet you know (don't say it).I didn't forget. I just didn't want to put it on. Problem? :) Hey, when Sybre was in Mexico, he lacked shoulder pads, so he wasn't in full uniform.

mindeth the cobwebs

I cannot begin to describe how awesome this was. Just the first episode and you have good characterization. Nice sky background there.I see you did some Mexican research, or was that from your vacation knowledge? Still, very realistic. Great way to start off.
Thank you. And the sky background was recycled from SybreNetX and made by Nuparurocks.I did a bit of research. And thanks again. Edited by Sybre: Soul Shinipire

mindeth the cobwebs