Second Time's The Charm

JPNML

Hey readers, this is my second attempt at comic making. I hope you guys (and girls) like it!credit to all contributors of the six shade chimoru kit.1. It has that new house smell!2.McDonalds!3. BACON4. Cheeseburger catapult5. BLOOD6. Nah.7.Yup.8.Trollympics? credit to Malignus for spriting that wonderful villain using the chimoru R kit for me.9. sad birthday, dude.10. Flumph.PGS1. Soran2. TNG3. Malignus4. Sybre5. Dr. GigglesFillers:Olympics!GS1.2.3.4.5.GS or PGS application:Name to be usedGender:sprite kit: (put a link)personality:notes:Banner: Raiden%27s_Banner.png

[url=http://custombionicle.wikia.com/wiki/User:RaidenToaofThunder?image=Raiden-27s_Banner-png][img=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120629021353/custombionicle/images/4/4c/Raiden%27s_Banner.png][/url]

Note: I will start to make comics on a 2 day to 1 week basis, due to a busy schedule.

Edited by Raiden: Toa of Storms

I liked the first comic. It wasn't necessarily funny, but it did lead to a possible funny story arc. Since there is only one comic, theres not much to judge on. The comic seems to have shrunken and made it slightly blurry (probably because its hosted on wikia) and you can't distinguish much details from it. There aren't any other characters shown besides your main character, so I'll await further comics for that. I'm suspecting that this is made in MS Paint, so graphics might be lower quality then using gimp for instance. Also, normally I would appreciate that you don't use my daily strip template or backgrounds (Because those are only for use of fan comics for my comic series) but because of the blurriness I'll allow it since it doesn't really look like my backgrounds. Just the same wall color which a lot of comics have. I hope to expect more soon,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Soran, I did use the template, but it's customized to look like not-yours. (that would be copying)@FF Ice Master, thanks for the feedback, I might get GIMP, and it is going to be a funny story. i just need one or two guest stars...

Haha, that was entertaining. It reminded me of what those people do in video games once they receive an item of some sort. If I may give a tip, I think you should try to change the wall color different colors when going to different places, and sometimes the floor as well. Otherwise it will end up looking like you're in the same room the whole time.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

solving the confusion:what happened in panel five was the glitch in my programming enabling me to go into a super-saiyan type mode.ALSO: the link that is in the post leads to a mistake version of the comic. to read the actual thing, read from topic post.

In blood I can't understand anything that is going on so maybe you shouldn't totally black it out but just darken it and draw lines from character to text.
Basically, people in the dark are being attacked by me, a vampire.Yes, it was a little strange.

mindeth the cobwebs

LOL. Fail. Thanks Malignus, and good to see you back, Raiden!TNG is weak? Where did that come from? He's the strongest out of the people being attacked! (He's part robot, and a Prime at that.)Oh well, the glowstick thing was funny and he wasn't shown defeated.Just try to keep people in character, that's my advice to you. Good work overall, 8/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@TNG, you were weak because you were sleeping. awake, you are a force to be reckoned with. sorry for the confusion. the lights in the closet will come on soon, so no more dark.