• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Ninjago Wiki Survey

TNW The Ninjago Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,040 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 29 2012 - 04:18 PM

Recently, our public relations team has been wanting to understand our users and the user group we associate ourselves with. To do this, we made a very short, but very helpful survey. We ask any members on BZPower (you don't have to be a member on TNW) to take the survey, because it will help us target our audience and focus on our site's weak points. By doing this, you help our staff, our community, and in result, you help anybody who view The Ninjago Wiki.To take the survey, click here.Feel free to leave your extra comments in this thread. If you have any problems with the survey, just ask, and we'll do our best to help you out. :)
--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#2 Online Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 9,505 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 30 2012 - 11:58 PM

Although my lack of knowledge of the line probably made my participation of little use, I nevertheless took the survey. Interesting stuff, overall. Hope it ends up addressing what you wanted it to. ^_^~B~

sands_banner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users