RPG Contest #24 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There appears to be a glitch that allows me to select every entry :blink:I selected three though, to keep things fair.1, 2, 4 cool.png
I picked 2, 4, and 9. I'm ashamed of you, not voting for Aloft.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

...You haven't read Aloft, Vorex? I was pretty excited about it since before it was even named. It's one of the four that I read all the way through and didn't just glance at. (The other three being Waves, Transformation and The Agori Trail)Heck, I've read through the dungeon descriptions several times and already worked out the order I'll visit them in. =P

-
:burnmad:

...You haven't read Aloft, Vorex? I was pretty excited about it since before it was even named. It's one of the four that I read all the way through and didn't just glance at. (The other three being Waves, Transformation and The Agori Trail)Heck, I've read through the dungeon descriptions several times and already worked out the order I'll visit them in. =P
-
I'm going to. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Speaking of Aloft, could everyone repeat the characters they've already said they were going to make? I remember I was going to ask if I could take part in something that person was planning on doing (I know it wasn't the dragon thing, as we've already decided I'll be Aclaraung's [Or whatever his name is] lieutenant, and it wasn't the ATW either, we've already settled that, too), but I can't remember what it was. DX

-

Speaking of Aloft, could everyone repeat the characters they've already said they were going to make? I remember I was going to ask if I could take part in something that person was planning on doing (I know it wasn't the dragon thing, as we've already decided I'll be Aclaraung's [Or whatever his name is] lieutenant, and it wasn't the ATW either, we've already settled that, too), but I can't remember what it was. DX
-
Was it making Wheatley?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I think the Hero of Kvatch outranks both, though. Depending on how you think about it, he even became the new Sheogorath!
If you want to get serious about it, the best of the heroes was Cyrus the Redguard from the Elder Scrolls Adventures. He beat a dragon using a rapier and clothes. A red dragon who had been alive since the Dragon War, and before, so at least of Ancient Dragon. You walk up up an Ancient Dragon with some unenchanted clothes and a normal rapier.When it gets right down to it, Redguards are just awesome.While I'm happy Waves and Aloft are doing so well, I'm sad because nobody is voting for Goodbye Innocence. You should all vote Goodbye Innocence.@ Kal, again; That wingspan isn't near enough to give it flight. Mind you, dragons physically couldn't fly anyways, but that's just ridiculous. The wingspan needs to be enormous (over one hundred feet) for a dragon that long in order for it to be impressive, considering you stated that he's a four legger.@ Burnmad; Since I'm still a firm believer in GMs not making their adventuring PCs any more special than other characters (but mine are always epic :D) I just went with Glatorian, armor, Katana... and a modified crossbow that can punch a hole through Aclaraungs armor, when it comes right down to it. That, and the ultra light suit of armor, were counterbalance for not having any ancient Great Being laser blasters.@ Toa Zealokan; No. <_<I hate Vahki. They're boring. :PVOTE GOODBYE INNOCENCE YOU GUYS-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I think the Hero of Kvatch outranks both, though. Depending on how you think about it, he even became the new Sheogorath!
If you want to get serious about it, the best of the heroes was Cyrus the Redguard from the Elder Scrolls Adventures. He beat a dragon using a rapier and clothes. A red dragon who had been alive since the Dragon War, and before, so at least of Ancient Dragon. You walk up up an Ancient Dragon with some unenchanted clothes and a normal rapier.When it gets right down to it, Redguards are just awesome.While I'm happy Waves and Aloft are doing so well, I'm sad because nobody is voting for Goodbye Innocence. You should all vote Goodbye Innocence.@ Kal, again; That wingspan isn't near enough to give it flight. Mind you, dragons physically couldn't fly anyways, but that's just ridiculous. The wingspan needs to be enormous (over one hundred feet) for a dragon that long in order for it to be impressive, considering you stated that he's a four legger.@ Burnmad; Since I'm still a firm believer in GMs not making their adventuring PCs any more special than other characters (but mine are always epic :biggrin:) I just went with Glatorian, armor, Katana... and a modified crossbow that can punch a hole through Aclaraungs armor, when it comes right down to it. That, and the ultra light suit of armor, were counterbalance for not having any ancient Great Being laser blasters.@ Toa Zealokan; No. <_<I hate Vahki. They're boring. :PVOTE GOODBYE INNOCENCE YOU GUYS-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I can't choose between Goodbye Innocence and Surrender. :crying:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I can't choose between Goodbye Innocence and Surrender. :crying:
Rahkshi or Vahki.Awesome creatures of power from the early years of Bionicle granted even greater power and fighting against a band of tired refugees composed of some of the most dangerous anti-Brotherhood members in the Destiny War.Or robots fighting against people.It's a pretty easy choice.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

What? Fourlegger?No, he's supposed to be the same as dragons in Skyrim, with just four limbs-closer to a Wyvern. :blink:That, and the Dragons in Skyrim don't have winglengths anywhere near long enough to give them flight. They use their magic or whatever.And, since I was talking to blade and he mentioned that these dragons would basically be intelligent members of the Biomechanical Dinosaurs, it could be the technology that allows them to fly.And that's one heavily modified crossbow right there brosef.EDIT: Before I forget, Cyrus was awesome. But on the thing about Redguards being awesome, yes. But Nords are much cooler in my opinion.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

What? Fourlegger?No, he's supposed to be the same as dragons in Skyrim, with just four limbs-closer to a Wyvern. :blink:That, and the Dragons in Skyrim don't have winglengths anywhere near long enough to give them flight. They use their magic or whatever.And, since I was talking to blade and he mentioned that these dragons would basically be intelligent members of the Biomechanical Dinosaurs, it could be the technology that allows them to fly.And that's one heavily modified crossbow right there brosef.
So you mean like the image of Peryite? Here, let me grab....Peryite.gifThere. That's his image from Daggerfall.As for flight - yeah, magic. But bigger wingspans add to the scare factor.As for the crossbow - obviously the weaker regions of scales and not the strongest regions with full on plates.@ Kal; Are you just daring me to kill Burnmad for some Dragonplate Armor? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Well Waves is a for-sure thing now, and Aloft is highly likely, so you might as well start making profiles for them.Edit: @Lev: DDDDX

-
:burnmad: Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons