RPG Contest #24 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I assumed they would naturally shed scales, actually, which would still be strong enough to protect from most things. If you killed a dragon and took the scale from it, it would most likely be stronger than the thinner, weaker scale that naturally drops.And no, the dragons in Skyrim had four limbs-two wings, two legs. That's what I mean when I say four-limbed. Wings do count as limbs, after all. Or so I'm told in Biology. :PAnd alright-how about, say, a...Hmm...even eighty-foot wingspan? Would that be impressive enough for you? xDAnd that makes sense, of course. It's still a rather strong crossbow if it can punch through that scale, however, unless you mean punch through it within, say, fifty feet. That would be rather realistic....What am I saying? This isn't realistic. :blink:

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You're going off different books, bro, but I kinda want to keep this slightly original as it is.Think, though. It's perfectly natural that once a scale grew old, worn down, and due to being dead, like the upper layer of a human's epidermis, that it would thin out and become slightly weaker, and that would be when it broke off, as a newer, harder scale came to take its place.EDIT: Anyways, it's gonna be fun, having a bunch of big dragons living in Dragon's Fire Tower.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

To be honest, the only two I'll probably end up playing are Aloft and Waves- I can already tell that all of these RPGs will be requiring rather significant investments regarding time, an item I don't have much of to give. So as long as those two make it, I'm good.-ibrow

You're going off different books, bro, but I kinda want to keep this slightly original as it is.Think, though. It's perfectly natural that once a scale grew old, worn down, and due to being dead, like the upper layer of a human's epidermis, that it would thin out and become slightly weaker, and that would be when it broke off, as a newer, harder scale came to take its place.
And then you put a Praying Mantis on your skin and the little sucker sits their and nibbles on your dead skin cells. Then you collect a whole bunch of them and leave them in your room to look awesome (when you see them) and eat all of the mosquitoes and stuff that get in there.@ Burnmad; Yes, and I need maximum Dragon Bone drops. I can't afford a weaker dragon.EDIT: @ Kal; You mean Tuesday? I'll invite you to my Kitten Roast.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Speaking of which, do you guys have any idea how many of my friend's characters I'm taking while they're gone? =PEdit: This was a reply to iBrow's post.

-
:burnmad: Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Dragon bone weapons, armour made with both Dragon Bone and Scale.What could go wrong?
Attracting more dragons to kill them and get their bones and scales, perhaps?Especially after I introduce the SCROLL OF FIERCELY ROASTING.It's a magic item able to incinerate a small army.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Dragon bone weapons, armour made with both Dragon Bone and Scale.What could go wrong?
Attracting more dragons to kill them and get their bones and scales, perhaps?Especially after I introduce the SCROLL OF FIERCELY ROASTING.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Is that what we're using on Tuesday at the Kitten Roast?

profiles i guess

Well, that was kind of a joke, although I'll have Frost Breath and Become Ethereal. =PAlthough let's not make the dragons speak the dragon language. Might be going too far, eh? =P

-

I still don't remember who was doing something I wanted to participate in.Oh well, with a dragon, an explorer, a Faithfuler, a Machiner and an Air Pirate, I'll have my five characters already. =PEdit: Although I haven't written up the Faithful member or Machine member yet, so I might still be able to do whatever it was.

-

Please......joke about it.EDIT:Would it be rude to bug the GM's about getting stuff approved, before hand? :P
How do you think I already have Aclaraung as a character in two RPGs now?RPGs that aren't even out yet?
Heh, Blond moment.

WIP

Please......joke about it.EDIT:Would it be rude to bug the GM's about getting stuff approved, before hand? :P
How do you think I already have Aclaraung as a character in two RPGs now?RPGs that aren't even out yet?
Heh,Blond moment.
I was born with blonde hair and changed to brown hair over my elementary years and find this offensive.Nah J/K carry on.@ Burnmad; You should make a Faithful member who still needs to prove themselves. My character is in charge of taking people to the surface to find a biomechanical dinosaur for their proving, and then killing the dinosaur if they die in the process. Not a pleasant job... but somebody has to do it.@ Grochi; What do you want man?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I come back after a day of hanging out with friends at the pool, and I find that Goodbye Innocence isn't doing well...Compounding with the fact the the new 40K errata has nerfed Tyranids pretty hard, I feel rather disappointed.... *sigh* better prepare some characters for Waves, just in case...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

You should make an Air Pirate. I've got one AP character who needs at least two partners (Preferably more). The only requirement is that you speak English and be able to pilot an airship. =PEdit: Oh, and a dragon.

-

You should make an Air Pirate. I've got one AP character who needs at least two partners (Preferably more). The only requirement is that you speak English and be able to pilot an airship. =PEdit: Oh, and a dragon.
-
:burnmad:
-
Yes Arnold.Never forget the Dragons.

profiles i guess

-
I seriously will bring in Sheogorath and Wabbajack all of you if TES is still brought up!Unless it's about Dawnguard. Tehe.

-
I seriously will bring in Sheogorath and Wabbajack all of you if TES is still brought up!Unless it's about Dawnguard. Tehe.
You realize all of those jokes about TES were just that: Jokes?

profiles i guess

VOTE Surrender Unto The Hive!It still has a chance!
Did I ever tell you that I loved this kid? :lol:
:DAnd BTW, have you decided who will Co-GM for SUtH?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)