RPG Contest #24 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe Waves will be a huge success. Or maybe, and I'm quoting myself here -

Or collapse into a burning pile of death that leaves me the most hated person on the forum.
Like I said. I might not have to do much of anything in the RPG, if players don't touch the main plot and just do side things, like killing other players (death makes everything better, except birthday parties - funerals, on the other hand, wouldn't really work at all if somebody hadn't died). On the other hand, I might need to bring out major NPCs for interaction every day.Just do whatever feels natural.EDIT: Mini-Grochi, if you don't get rid of that Caps Lock in your sig I'm going to show you an epileptic llama encounter.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Maybe Waves will be a huge success. Or maybe, and I'm quoting myself here -
Or collapse into a burning pile of death that leaves me the most hated person on the forum.
Like I said. I might not have to do much of anything in the RPG, if players don't touch the main plot and just do side things, like killing other players (death makes everything better, except birthday parties - funerals, on the other hand, wouldn't really work at all if somebody hadn't died). On the other hand, I might need to bring out major NPCs for interaction every day.Just do whatever feels natural.EDIT: Mini-Grochi, if you don't get rid of that Caps Lock in your sig I'm going to show you an epileptic llama encounter.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
NO WAY! CAPS LOCK FUN! SURRENDER UNTO THE HIVE AND YOU WILL GET TO USE CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Maybe in a year I'll come back and try another RP over summer break. If you ever see more of Goodbye Innocence, it will be in the Epic forums.Now, that doesn't change that I have had yet another idea for a RP, and I think I would like to leave it to you guys before I go to college, to do with as you may, should you like it.So, how do you feel about controlling squads of soldiers on Spherus Magna, in a universe where the Shattering never occurred, the Great Beings have been slaughtered, and the Core War rages on?

Edited by The One who is Gone
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

What would make it even more awesome is that I am giving it to you guys so you can change it as you see fit. Don't like something about it? Discuss it and change it.Of course, SOMEBODY is going to have to take charge. :PAnd I want to be listed in the credits.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

I dunno. Seems like people killing each other and leading armies. People killing each other and leading armies in an RPG without Levacius to kill people and lead armies. I just dunno.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

... Snap, I need to make profiles for Waves. O_o

One hour left and nothing has changed except Waves and 6 (TSS?) getting a few more votes.If this doesn't change much, SftS wins.YES!Pity Waves and Aloft are the other two winning; Surrender and Sands were my two picks after my own RPG. No offense meant to Pit or Lev, of course.

About half an hour left. Kinda obvious Waves will win. I wish there were more plot twists in this contest. Not just because maybe I could have won, then, but to make it so much more interesting and enjoyable...

About half an hour left. Kinda obvious Waves will win. I wish there were more plot twists in this contest. Not just because maybe I could have won, then, but to make it so much more interesting and enjoyable...
Well, I have some bad news. I just found out my parents are packing up and moving to the Himalayas to escape the mob. Unless the abominable snowman has DSL, I'll probably never post on the internet again.Heh.Y'all wish.The connection's great over there.I wish I could get more inspired with my SftS characters. I think I like what I took, but they seem somewhat off. It's a shame I can't force Zarayna to read a 1000 word profile.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"1000 words" actually isn't that long...Alas, I'm terrible at writing the backstories, especially on such sort notice. You'll have to deal with some pretty basic stuff tomorrow, Lev.EDIT: 10 Minutes...EDIT2: And that's a wrap.

You can make one that long, I'll just conveniently let Ads or Spawn take care of it, or Dov or KNI.But then, I've made profiles near that length, or at least half it. :PFinal Poll will run June 29 - 11:59 PM Eastern July 2.

Waves takes first, while Aloft and Strike are tied for second. Congrats everyone, and many, many thanks to the people who voted for SftS.

...It's been 5 hours.What happened? Where are all the RPGs? :no:
B6 has a life too, you know. Sure, Admins are Time Lords, but that doesn't mean they don't miss appointments on occasion.Just remember that an Admin is never late, he arrives precisely when he wants to.Now, let's leave this topic to die already. We have a perfectly good topic over in the RPG forum to post in.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

...It's been 5 hours.What happened? Where are all the RPGs? :no:
B6 has a life too, you know. Sure, Admins are Time Lords, but that doesn't mean they don't miss appointments on occasion.Just remember that an Admin is never late, he arrives precisely when he wants to.Now, let's leave this topic to die already. We have a perfectly good topic over in the RPG forum to post in.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
We should never let this topic die. IT WILL LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS, MINDS, AND FAVOURITES BARS.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill