Poisoned Hau Nuva

Hi, Im UltimateGaleso, I was researching and found that there are apparently 4 different types (or stages) of poisoned kanohi Hau Nuva. I recently obtained one, and found that according to my sources, it was a stage 2. Then when I had gone to look at other peoples "complete" mask collections, I noticed that they only had 1 on display. Can anyone tell me for sure if it is considered a complete collection if you have only 1, or if you need all 4? thanks.

I didn't even know that there were separate stages! :lol:I wonder, can you buy them in different stages, like on eBay or something?

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

The four types use different molds (with different part numbers). The shapes are the same, but the points where the colors are injected are different. Many places, like bricklink, don't differentiate between the two green forehead styles, which can look very similar, so it can be difficult to find a double green.Here's an old, poor quality pic I had on brickshelf of the four types. From left to right, red forehead (type 2), double green forehead (type 4), green forehead (type 1), stripe forehead (type 3). The difference shown here between green and double green is the largest I found after looking through several dozen of each, it's normally much less distinct.phnstrip.jpg

snowballs_c.gif

lhh2.gif

The four types use different molds (with different part numbers). The shapes are the same, but the points where the colors are injected are different. Many places, like bricklink, don't differentiate between the two green forehead styles, which can look very similar, so it can be difficult to find a double green.Here's an old, poor quality pic I had on brickshelf of the four types. From left to right, red forehead (type 2), double green forehead (type 4), green forehead (type 1), stripe forehead (type 3). The difference shown here between green and double green is the largest I found after looking through several dozen of each, it's normally much less distinct.-quoted pic-
Thanks for the clarification Pohu, it's a big help.Well, that should be enough info to answer the question, so we'll lock this topic up.

Yo.