The Bzpowercast Goes To Portland

I know you've all been waiting for the next episode of the BZPowercast, so here it is! But I'm sure you were already subscribed via RSS or iTunes. Episode 36 covers a lot of ground, so I hope you weren't expecting a short episode. Here's a quick summary:

Welcome back to the BZPowercast! This month we kick off with a discussion of the contests currently running on BZP with 55555. Then Windrider returns for a How-To BZP about the advertising policy. After that, Hahli Husky, DeeVee, and xccj join me to reminisce about the Bricks Cascade 2012 from earlier in the month. Sumiki pops on next for this month's staff interview. And of course we have another recording from McSmeag to close out the show.

View the full article

Worst Powercast ever.Why?Because I'm not in it.Nor are my questions for Sumiki. :cry:By the way, "A Small Medium at Large". Can I have my half a hotdog now?

«Takuma Nuva»

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

"Steven Colbert's American Dream"I'd try that.If I could find it.
It's actually "Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream", keeping in the tradition that Ben and Jerry's flavors must incorporate puns if at all possible.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

It's actually "Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream", keeping in the tradition that Ben and Jerry's flavors must incorporate puns if at all possible.
And that's why they're the best ice cream company and that's the best flavour ever. Though the "Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack" is great too.Also whooooo Portland! Everyone come back to hang with me again please.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

How punny. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Ooh, another grand powercast. This one went smoothly, and I felt explaining advertising policies was a good idea. I might need to remember those rules in the future.The Brick Cascade sounded like it went well, Portland is a nice town. Oh, and do not forget the toothbrushes. :lol: The interview went smoothly, my question made it in again. :lol:Smeag's piece went very well, I enjoyed that....But what is it with Black Six and asking questions about Hot Pockets? :lol:

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

...But what is it with Black Six and asking questions about Hot Pockets? :lol:
I would assume that he enjoys them, much as the rest of BZP's membership enjoys dreaming about farm animals. :P
Farm. Animals. They are driving me insane. :fear:-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

If I dreamed of farm animals, I would consider it a mercy. I dream of giant oranges, people with metal contraptions on their backs that allow them to fly, and things that are happening now. That's what I remember, anyway - the rest of it is so insane that my waking mind refuses to recall it. However, now that you've mentioned the possibility, I might find dreaming about farm animals slightly disturbing, but at least I would have a logical explanation for it, unlike some of my other dreams. Anyway, I didn't like the show as much as some of the others - I think that was because Sumiki went to the convention that was talked about in the middle, and so it seemed a bit repetitive. I guess that could not be helped. :shrugs: It was okay.

As someone who's spent a lot of time at Black Six's house over the years, I should note that Hot Pockets are like 80% of his freezer's contents. The guy seems to live on a diet of Hot Pockets and frozen TGI Fridays meals. When I'm there, we either order pizza or I go the grocery, get ingredients, and cook for him.Man, I haven't been there in a few months actually. Andrew, you wanna hang out this weekend? I'll make pasta.
bring back "an cool dude"

As someone who's spent a lot of time at Black Six's house over the years, I should note that Hot Pockets are like 80% of his freezer's contents. The guy seems to live on a diet of Hot Pockets and frozen TGI Fridays meals. When I'm there, we either order pizza or I go the grocery, get ingredients, and cook for him.Man, I haven't been there in a few months actually. Andrew, you wanna hang out this weekend? I'll make pasta.
I have no idea what you're talking about - there's no Hot Pockets in my freezer right now.

I have no idea what you're talking about - there's no Hot Pockets in my freezer right now.
You´ve already eaten them all, I guess? :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^