Comics Contest #2: The One And Only Poll

Comics Contest #2 Final Poll  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

header4.png

Welcome to the Comics Contest #2: Onomatopoetic Justice final poll! Yes, since there are fewer than 11 entries, we'll be running only one poll this time around. We will, however, extend this poll's voting period to cover the duration of two rounds; in other words, voting will end on July 5th at 11:59 PM (EDT). You may vote for one entry in this poll. Please take the time to give each entry a good look!--1. Avengers Assemble!thumbnail.png[Page 1]2. BIOCICLES ACTITON COMICsuprerher.jpg_thumb.jpg[Page 1]3. The Joker Risesthumbnail.png[Page 1]4. Sunset in Metropolissupermansthumb.png[Page 1, Page 2, Page 3]5. -True Heroes-thumbnail.png[Page 1]6. Strawberry Ice-CreamParkthumb1.png[Page 1, Page 2, Page 3]7. The Battle of the Burritoburritobattleicon.png[Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5]8. Traitorentry_thumbnail.png[Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4]

Edited by -Windrider-

How does the second entry actually have any votes, much less being in second place? The mind boggles.Anyway, voted for Traitor, although Strawberry Ice Cream was pretty awesome as well.~B~

Edited by Ballom

BIOCICLES ACTITON COMIC and Strawberry Ice Cream were the two I very much liked. The others lacked something, but I'm not entirely sure what it was. Perhaps it's the style of the others; they seem to be repetitive, whereas the other two have a feeling of ingenuity and uniqueness. Yes, even BIOCICLES ACTITON COMIC, with its misspelt dialogue and MSPaint format, was surprisingly good.Strawberry Ice Cream, especially, has this amazing flow and style that channels a warm, living energy that some of the others lack.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

If I do recall, having LEGO characters wasn't against the rules. Not to mention the comics with LEGO people actually made a bit of sense. Also, the comic I made has Bionicles, so there must be some other reason why the BAC entry is getting all the votes...-Rez

If I do recall, having LEGO characters wasn't against the rules. Not to mention the comics with LEGO people actually made a bit of sense. Also, the comic I made has Bionicles, so there must be some other reason why the BAC entry is getting all the votes...-Rez
Wizardry!I laughed a bit at the end 'stair' but the rest of it baffled me as to what was going on. That's to be expected, but I feel like it would make more sense if I knew what it was about.

Maybe it's because unlike others, it had Bionicle, not Legomans.
Three entries use bionicle, those being Strawberry Ice-cream, -True Heroes- and BIOCICLES ACTITON COMIC. BIOCICLES ACTITON COMIC just had the name "Bionicle" or the closest to it in the name. It wasn't really bionicle related anyway, same basically as all the other entries. It could easily replace The name and the person with a Superman minifigure or something and still get the same understanding.
Also, the comic I made has Bionicles, so there must be some other reason why the BAC entry is getting all the votes...-Rez
BAC has some help from people offsite who have been telling people to vote for it. Whether or not people actually vote for it just depends on if they have a BZPower account. Considering the site it was advertised on is technically BIONICLE/LEGO related will mean that viewers might most likely have an account to vote for it.~Soran Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I voted for Strawberry Ice-Cream, it was the one I enjoyed reading the most. I do, however, commend Traitor for its visuals.And as for the second entry...I don't find it humorous or interesting. What's sad is that it actually takes talent to make a comic that horribly disfigured, and the author could of used that talent to make a decent entry. :closedeyes: