Premier Membership Sale

Later this month, BZPower will mark its eleventh anniversary. Eleven years! We're kicking off the celebrations today though with a month-long sale on Premier Memberships. Head to the store and use the coupon code BZP11YRS to get 11% off (see what I did there?) of any Premier Membership package. Also, because several members have asked about it - you now have the option to donate if you want to further help keep BZP running. We appreciate all your support!View the full article

This was pretty unexpected but it makes sense. It took me this news post to fully realize the anniversary is barely three weeks from now. :blink: Well, here is looking forward to a worthy celebration! This is already a good start. :)-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Sounds like something in which I'd be interested! I've been wrestling with becoming a Premier Member for a while now!

I think I know the answer, but I'll ask anyways:If we donated, would we get a Proto boost or anything?Sorry, I'm just kind of greedy. I'll probably end up donating sooner or later, even without extra Proto.
Seems like a good idea!

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Sounds like something in which I'd be interested! I've been wrestling with becoming a Premier Member for a while now!
I think I know the answer, but I'll ask anyways:If we donated, would we get a Proto boost or anything?Sorry, I'm just kind of greedy. I'll probably end up donating sooner or later, even without extra Proto.
Seems like a good idea!
Then again, it might not be. Next thing you know, BZP would be flooded with OBZPCs.Maybe you get a Proto boost if you're already a premier member? :P

I noticed the little donation box in the bottom-right; it's a good way for anyone who's permanently Premier to give back some more if they want to.Anyways, as long as we've got a sale going on, I'll probably re-up my Premiership sometime this month; I presume it'll just stack with my current one. I've become fond of the whole blog thing, it seems.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I might take advantage of this offer. Either way, I've always wanted to donate to BZPower. :PLet's see, if I want a lifetime premier membership, that's usually $40.50.(11/100)(40.50) ≈ 4.4640.50 - 4.46 = 36.04So it's approximately $36.04 that I should donate to get a lifetime premier membership. I currently only have $21. :( I need a job.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

So, is the OBZPC-only note actually invalid at the BZP Store?
There are different 'items' in the store for different member groups. One for Members, one for Outstanding BZPower Citizens, and one for Staff. Each group cannot see the other group's items. So yes, the note is valid.
Oh. I didn't know that. Thanks for the clarification.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

If I'm still alive by the site's 100th birthday, I'll definitely go premier then. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.