Bionicle Flash Fiction Marathon Winners!

Velox

flashfictionwarmup.png

Overall Bionicle Winner:

Individual Theme Winners:

visionsbanner.png

Visions 1st Place Winner:

The Sight, by Tolkien

legendsoflhii.png

The Legends of Lhii 1st Place Winner:

Hot Air, by What?

flightbanner.png

The Flight 1st Place Winner:

The Necrofinch, by Nuile

alternateuniverse.png

Alternate Universe 1st Place Winner:

Artificial Intelligence, by Zippy Wharrgarbl

thelegacy.png

The Legacy 1st Place Winner:

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables, by Aderia

music.png

Music 1st Place Winner:

Sing, by Legolover-361

Prizes:

• Overall winner receives 6-month PMship courtesy of Black Six
  • Individual theme winners will receive a Series 7 Collectible Minifigure courtesy of Velox
  • Anyone who entered all 12 themes will receive a 100 post count increase courtesy of Black Six

If any of those apply to you, PM me; I'm sorry but I won't track everyone/anyone down. Too many and I don't have the time right now.

-----------

Many thanks to 55555 for co-hosting this with me and for all his help during the contest, many thanks to Hahli Husky for being the awesome library queen and giving us this opportunity, thanks to Black Six for donating some of the prizes, thanks to everyone else who helped with the contest, and of course, thank you so, so much to everyone who entered and made this contest such a success! With over 200 entries, I am very proud of the enthusiasm this contest received. You guys are awesome! Who knows, maybe we'll do it again some time.Until next time (and hey, go enter the Library Summer Olympics! while you're waiting),Andrew (Velox)John (55555)

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Many congrats to the winners; this was definitely a cool contest, and some really neat pieces came out of it.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

This was definitely one of the greatest library contests BZP's had in my time. Commendations to the hosts for their brilliance, and felicitations to the winners for theirs.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

:smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?