character.png

Character Story 1st Place Winner:

TheThe Hippocratic Oath, by Tsar Dovydas

preparation.png

Preparation 1st Place Winner:

All of the Pieces, by Pyrrhon

Prizes:

• Overall winner receives 6-month PMship courtesy of Black Six
  • Individual theme winners will receive a Series 7 Collectible Minifigure courtesy of Velox
  • Anyone who entered all 12 themes will receive a 100 post count increase courtesy of Black Six

If any of those apply to you, PM me; I'm sorry but I won't track everyone/anyone down. Too many and I don't have the time right now.

-----------

Many thanks to 55555 for co-hosting this with me and for all his help during the contest, many thanks to Hahli Husky for being the awesome library queen and giving us this opportunity, thanks to Black Six for donating some of the prizes, thanks to everyone else who helped with the contest, and of course, thank you so, so much to everyone who entered and made this contest such a success! With over 200 entries, I am very proud of the enthusiasm this contest received. You guys are awesome! Who knows, maybe we'll do it again some time.

Until next time (and hey, go enter the Library Summer Olympics! while you're waiting),

Andrew (Velox)John (55555)

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Congrats to all the winners (save myself because that would be just arrogant), especially Varkanax. His story positively deserved that win.Also, just counted. Initially, there were 103 entries in all the COT themes of the contest. So the winners (including me, of course) can feel pretty dignified about getting so far up.-Dovydas

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

A hearty congratulations to the winners! There were some real gems in here.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I'm really...not sure what to say. But I'm honored that enough BZP members considered my story good enough to win the competition.Anyway, congrats to all of the other theme winners!

tumblr_static_3xklkaa5baucs4kwgosokcw0o_

XATEREX MULTIVERSE STORYLINE

Volume I: Into the Darkness (PDF / Review / CBW PageVolume II: The Shadows Coil  (Review / CBW Page| Volume III: The Darkest Light  (Review / CBW Page| Volume IV: Shattering (Review / CBW Page) Volume V: The Final Prophecy  (Review / CBW Page| Volume VI: Eternal Darkness (PDF / Review / CBW Page)

Xaterex Art Blog | Xaterex Wiki