Chibi Kurahk

Click

Okay, I don't really do too many chibis, but I've had this idea in my head for a little while (after this post about a Rahkshi Va in "Suva Keeper" and this drawing by Vezok's Friend), so I decided to build it. I also discovered that the little weapons sold in the Bionicle Playsets work very well as staff tips. So, on to the MoC!FrontHere, you can see the double (or triple, depending on how you look at it) jointed legs. Mostly, that was inspired by the Kapura's Fate drawing, and I think it turned out well. Also, I showed off the staff a bit, so you can see how it is attached and built, as well as the very nice tips I found.SideI know someone's going to hate the rubber bands, so might as well get it over with. I thought the spine turned out nicely though, but the waist looks horrible since I couldn't find any of the Metru Titan sockets with the + hole on top.ComparisonI actually just put together my Rahkshi Kurahk for a trade, so might as well get a comparison. Here, you can see how similar the staffs look, which was one reason I chose to make Kurahk.Pose 1: FlightThe closest I could get to a MoL-esque flight pose with the double-jointed legs. It wasn't easy, but it turned out nice.Pose 2: MoL Fight sceneWell, I was going for the moment when Jaller jumps on a staff, and died, and then I remembered that Turahk killed Jaller. Ah well, I guess that he is chased by Kurahk at one point.Hope you enjoyed! Comments and critism are great, and if something comes up enough, check back and I'll fix it and repost!

Oh wow, I influenced something! I really like it. The staff really good and while the legs deviate away from the traditional design, it works. Also, I just noticed the blue eyes and they look better than the original ones. So all in all, good job.

Edited by High Voltage